[Prevent Ban][UNBAN] AlterIWNET <<<READ>>>

Posts 1–15 of 376 · Page 1 of 26
honestly like 2 weeks ago this worked 4sure i unbanned myself almost every day like 7 times in a row an admin actually gave up lookin me up(he was checkin my ip cause the first 5 digits never changed).

Dont move this to tutorials PLS cause than it wont reach the people its ment 4, house agreed

I believe this still works unless AIW changed there ban method like I recommended them too

Howto;Prevent being banned
1.Make a windows restore/recovery point when >>>UR NOT BANNED<<
2.When u get banned restore/recover to the point u made @ 1.
3.Change Mac > reset/pull power cord of ur modem > plug it back in
4. Reinstall the game > play


Unban urself without a restore/recovery point
1. Format ur windows
2. Change Mac > reset modem
3.Install game >>> Play <<<

Screenshot:



Easy <
let me know if it still works or else il request a mod to delete it.
I believe it still works and i know for sure i DID work
Dont flame before u try pls


I posted this cause i got sick of newbies askin howto or thinkin they found the way cause this is the only way i know WORKED and probally still WORKS


Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I just had to re-install windows so before that I tried the restore point thing. It seemed to have worked. I could join a game.
Then I proceeded to re-install windows. So basically, confirmed?
[CONFIRMED]
[Found by rKaF<3]

Proof provided below








I ll try the restore point trick when I get banned
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
I ll try the restore point trick when I get banned
i sent u a pm so u can record videos without being banned il bet u like it cause u was kinda stupid with the rape3 vid its so easy for them to look ur name up in the logs, i bet u'll get banned soon if u dont take that vid of so read the PM and keep it to urself if u DO get banned il be happy with the feedback
man thx :P now i can go BAT SHIT CRAZY on hacking and not the ''silent'' type :P if u know what i mean

EDIT:Sticky it?
Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
man thx :P now i can go BAT SHIT CRAZY on hacking and not the ''silent'' type :P if u know what i mean

EDIT:Sticky it?
i asked house for a sticky cause b4m's stickied thread is kinda outdated but he didnt want too i dont mind really im happy enough its in this section cause archangel was actually moving this to the tutorial section a while back but i edited it out cause no one playin aiw actually looks in there and it kinda pist me off cause well to be honest arch doesnt know anything about MW2 he didnt even knew the dvars where the same for xbox360 and pc, maybe if someone confirms it still works house will change his mind
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
i asked house for a sticky cause b4m's stickied thread is kinda outdated but he didnt want too i dont mind really im happy enough its in this section cause archangel was actually moving this to the tutorial section a while back but i edited it out cause no one playin aiw actually looks in there and it kinda pist me off cause well to be honest arch doesnt know anything about MW2 he didnt even knew the dvars where the same for xbox360 and pc, maybe if someone confirms it still works house will change his mind
ahh ok :P thx anyways for the unbann method
Nice figuring this out Rkaf and thanks for posting it here
DUDE uhm my way is the best and easyiest way i know how to change my XUiD

i wanna release it but i need to test it an make sure it works like i would
but no succes, it worked but only once and i need to figeur out why i got banned again if i know why that would be easy
Quote Originally Posted by master Z View Post
DUDE uhm my way is the best and easyiest way i know how to change my XUiD

i wanna release it but i need to test it an make sure it works like i would
but no succes, it worked but only once and i need to figeur out why i got banned again if i know why that would be easy
you made 2 topics about this and non was working and now u go offtopic here... troll... ur threads got closed for a reason bro


Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
ahh ok :P thx anyways for the unbann method
yeah no problem bro i hope it still works tho/ and i also hope this will cut down the stealth hackers cause i get fuckin sick of wh'in f*cks bro
OMFG aIW banns you with your HWiD its *fcking* hard to become unbann now....those ways will never work
PS:
tell me if im wrong
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
OMFG aIW banns you with your HWiD its *fcking* hard to become unbann now....those ways will never work
PS:
tell me if im wrong
mac > hwid of your network adapter, changing mac would change ur hwid of ur network adapter if im correct > to be honest i dont think aiw updated there ban system since i used this way to unban myself i would atleast expect an update/news on the website idk could be true tho

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
I just had to re-install windows so before that I tried the restore point thing. It seemed to have worked. I could join a game.
Then I proceeded to re-install windows. So basically, confirmed?
cheers care to sticky it? < to reduce noobposts about this, and u could probally take down b4m's topic about it since its outdated

--nvm that last thnx for the effort

Quote Originally Posted by Jr937 View Post
What about WiFi Unban ?
Impossible ? I think
modem > wifi > unban < same
Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
mac > hwid of your network adapter, changing mac would change ur hwid of ur network adapter if im correct > to be honest i dont think aiw updated there ban system since i used this way to unban myself i would atleast expect an update/news on the website idk could be true tho



cheers care to sticky it? < to reduce noobposts about this, and u could probally take down b4m's topic about it since its outdated

--nvm that last thnx for the effort



modem > wifi > unban < same


did you know that i can change my XUID without re-install the windows???
i already did it and i will did it again!
What about WiFi Unban ?
Impossible ? I think
Quote Originally Posted by Jr937 View Post
What about WiFi Unban ?
Impossible ? I think
wait for MPGHNet if you are talking about mw2....anyway....
/Downloading Windows 7
I just had to re-install windows so before that I tried the restore point thing. It seemed to have worked. I could join a game.
Then I proceeded to re-install windows. So basically, confirmed?
Posts 1–15 of 376 · Page 1 of 26
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?