How to make money
A written guide (not ebook) of a new way on making money...never seen before on mpgh, because I thought of it myself.
The method has the concept of buy low sell high, and the more customers you have the more money you will make.
This may require and investment, but the investment is very small, and after your first sale, you will only be investing off of you're profits.
Skype is justcallmejoe52
I am selling for $20, but the price can be negotiated, only taking paypal or iTunes giftcards
The method has the concept of buy low sell high, and the more customers you have the more money you will make.
This may require and investment, but the investment is very small, and after your first sale, you will only be investing off of you're profits.
Skype is justcallmejoe52
I am selling for $20, but the price can be negotiated, only taking paypal or iTunes giftcards



