WTSPaypal Verification Service (VBA)

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Paypal Verification Service (VBA)
Price: 4$
Just doing Etrade method for some money.
Etrade is semi-patched (usually doesn't work for PP Accounts that has suspicious activity for some reasons), but for most accounts, they'll work.
It'll work for US Paypals too, but I'm not so sure with other states.
Btw, I'm doing this for those who can't do it. If you can do the method on your own, please don't trash this thread.
Skype: Cronedigital
Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
Price: 4$
Just doing Etrade method for some money.
Etrade is semi-patched (usually doesn't work for PP Accounts that has suspicious activity for some reasons), but for most accounts, they'll work.
It'll work for US Paypals too, but I'm not so sure with other states.
Btw, I'm doing this for those who can't do it. If you can do the method on your own, please don't trash this thread.
Skype: Cronedigital
May use. Thanks.
Bump, still offering service
Bumping!!~
Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
Bumping!!~
You can only bump once every 24hours
Whoops, forgot lol, was 5 hours off tho!
Already got VBA, but need more. If I buy it, will you give me access (login info) to the eTrade account? Can you supply me 2 accounts? Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by FBP View Post
Already got VBA, but need more. If I buy it, will you give me access (login info) to the eTrade account? Can you supply me 2 accounts? Thanks.
I could give you the access info so you can do it (or If you don't know how, I'll do it myself on your account), and I can supply 2.
Bump, added you, made 2 sales (one scammed me ) Still offering service
Bump! Still offering service
Your account will get limited even if you do the eTrade method. :/
It'll ask for photo id, proof of address, etc...
Thats why its semi-patched, still works though
Bumping up.
Bumping up!
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?