[Release] Crosshair.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Crosshair.
Nothing special I know but it's a pretty cool crosshair.

Screenshots:



Virus scan: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Resultⓘ

Ctrl + C turns the hack on AND off (not hold).

Credits:
Crosshair: wr194t
Transparent form: blipi
Launch button: Cobra, w00t?
Turn on/off with the same hotkey: Cobra


Crosshair.rarattachment deleted · 57 downloads before removal
nice crosshair dude
Is this one impossible to detect?
lol ty looks cool
Quote Originally Posted by MajorX View Post
Is this one impossible to detect?
I think it can get detected.
A few threads ago I posted one with is impossible to detect.
It's called croishair
nah its possible to detect it
thnks, its the best crosshair that i ever seen, realy cool
lol it works for everything! gj
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
lol it works for everything! gj
nice this can help alot for the AUG
Does it work for other games like wolfteam???
Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
lol it works for everything! gj
I know. It's not just for War Rock, you can use this with ANY game you wish, but it can be used for War Rock so I thought I would release it here.
k thx i thought so
Press the damn thanks button if you downloaded.
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Press the damn thanks button if you downloaded.
I know right? Unfortunately I can't see how many people have downloaded this .
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
Press the damn thanks button if you downloaded.
thanx for reminding me we should make tht mandatory for any download
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?