FAVORITE GUNS

PollFave Gun In Warrock?
719 votes
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
FAVORITE GUNS
FAVORITE GUNS IN WARROCK!!
no secondary weps
just 3 or 5 slot weps
If i missed sum guns please post em here
famas and mp7a1 the best guns in warrock
evr
They are superior
cmon peoplee vote in the pollsss
I voted Famas, and stop posting, if nobody votes let the thread die
Lol let the thread die? LMAO i say M134 foe life man famas can go fuck it self
lol triple post at the beginning of the topic...nice...
MP7A1 pwns everything+dual berettas
i mis minimini
lmao triple psot = perm ban.

anyway uhm I voted other coz there's no COLT
um 3 posts=perm ban? go fuk urself
i really love the winchester

1 shot 1 kill
Quote Originally Posted by HeadShot911 View Post
um 3 posts=perm ban? go fuk urself
You are soooo kind
Anyway all these weps are premium so just shitty weps

ESL forever

I voted other, K1 is life
lol noobs fighting? m60 owns u know famas sucks 1v1 me and give me a free retail for m60
I'd have to say the mini gun is the best.
2 days ago i bought famas with g1 credits
since im playing with famas im fallen in love
Famas FTW xD
Posts 1–15 of 86 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?