How To Make Custom Killstreaks

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How To Make Custom Killstreaks
NB: I didn't make the code ( Credits below )

Make a New GSC file.

Name it: _killstreak.gsc
( You can chage, but I made it based on this name. Will show below.)

#include maps\mp\_utility;

doKillstreaks()
{
self endon ("death");

self.startscore = self.pers["kills"];

while(1) {
if(self.killcount != self.pers["kills"] - self.startscore) {
self.killcount = self.pers["kills"] - self.startscore;
switch(self.killcount)
{
case 1: //This is the Killstreak Number the player need
self notify("newstreak");
//Here you add the action/thread for what gone happen
break;
case 2: //This is the Killstreak Number the player need
self notify("newstreak");
//Here you add the action/thread for what gone happen
break;
}
}
wait 0.05;
}
}
How to change the Killstreak Number:
The case ?: is the Killstreak, so you change that to the wanted Killstreaks the player need until it get's it.
case 1:
case 2:
case 5:
case 10:
How to add Actions:
Code:
			case 1:  Need 1 Killstreak.
				self notify("newstreak");
And here I will but the action. ( But I recommend to use threads to make it easyer to edit. If it's something long. )
				break;

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Going to look like this:

			case 1:  Need 1 Killstreak.
				self notify("newstreak");
                                self giveWeapon( "coltanaconda_mp");
				break;
How do I add it:

You will add this line into your GSC ( _rank.gsc ) in the wanted thread OR inside doDvars() / OnPlayerSpawned()
self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_mykillstreaks::doKillstreaks();
And now It will work.


Want to change location or so, it's below.


How to change Location ( File name or Into the _rank.gsc ) :

This line is how to add it from another GSC file:
self thread maps\mp\gametypes\FILE_NAME::THREAD_NAME
How to add into _rank.gsc:

You just add it as an thread, simple as that.
Like this:
onPlayerSpawned()
{
self endon("disconnect");

for(;
{
self waittill("spawned_player");
self thread doDvars();
self thread doKillstreaks() ;
}
}
( But It maybe be smart to make the extra GSC file. )


Credits:
H4RDC0R3
Rowan
Me for Make TuT
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
NB: I didn't make the code ( Credits below )

Make a New GSC file.

Name it: _killstreak.gsc
( You can chage, but I made it based on this name. Will show below.)



How to change the Killstreak Number:


How to add Actions:
Code:
			case 1:  Need 1 Killstreak.
				self notify("newstreak");
And here I will but the action. ( But I recommend to use threads to make it easyer to edit. If it's something long. )
				break;

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Going to look like this:

			case 1:  Need 1 Killstreak.
				self notify("newstreak");
                                self giveWeapon( "coltanaconda_mp");
				break;
How do I add it:

You will add this line into your GSC ( _rank.gsc ) in the wanted thread OR inside doDvars() / OnPlayerSpawned()


And now It will work.


Want to change location or so, it's below.


How to change Location ( File name or Into the _rank.gsc ) :

This line is how to add it from another GSC file:


How to add into _rank.gsc:

You just add it as an thread, simple as that.
Like this:


( But It maybe be smart to make the extra GSC file. )


Credits:
uh i know this is kinda off topic but did you get my private message if not i'm gonna post my problem in the thread
Quote Originally Posted by .:MUS1CFR34K:. View Post
uh i know this is kinda off topic but did you get my private message if not i'm gonna post my problem in the thread
I have answered you now. No need to span send. You can see if I am active or not on the Gray/Green icon at the end of the posts ( Like the (Active/Offline) + (Medal) + (Alarm Bell) )

I was offline....




Next time, instead of useing [ quote ]text...[/ quote ]
Use [ code ] text [/ code ]
(Without the space... )

So it will be an Scroll text, so you don't fill the site with an long thread I posted...

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?