Talking[Tut]How to reduce lagg and ping

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
[Tut]How to reduce lagg and ping
Well I have shearch in google how to decres pin and lagg and in Z8games there was a guy that sed it was verry easy (so I tryd it) and it Work!!!!!

So I want to share it with you images and thred I will do so if you leech this thred please put credits

Well this is a very simple way...

When Crossfire is started pres CTRL+ALT+DELETE

Then a window will come up You have to select Administrator Tools ( or spanish Administrador de tareas)

Then a window like this will come up:


Look for Crossfire.exe Right Click then click in Stablishe Prioritie --> Low
Like this:


Then just play crossfire and have fun

EX: I had 500 ping and whent to 300... Have fun

Press Thanks if this helped you...
It says access denied :\
edit: ok it worked now do i have to restart cf or do i just go back into game
Wow 500 ping to 300 seems like a lot of ping reduced almost have. Ill try it out thanks keep up the research.
second post
Gratz..My Thanks...

Your first post that you not copy and paste..

I hope it work. gracias!
Do you have to restart cf? cause i still have same ping
OMG THANKS!

I tested...My ping before is 80..NOW IS 20
OMG

/REQ STICKY THIS oO
won't let me - says access is Denied.
f3f u and batman cant have lower ping cuz we all hate u >< ok SO STOP TRYING ..... jk jk
ermm... PING and LAGG are the same thing..
~~Moved to tut section~~
we do not need another 1 theres already a sticky for this
Nice try, but it's old.
o_O doesnt work for vista it keep saying access denied :/
worked! from 50 ping to 1
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?