Thumbs up[B]How to fix .erl file problem after using hack[/B]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[B]How to fix .erl file problem after using hack[/B]
This is the way to fix the gameguard error about the .erl files

Also Ive do like this :
Go in C/ijji/English/AvA/Binaries/ or go in C/programsx32, programsx64/Steam/Common aps/AvA ... and the same way
If u play on steam
and delete the folder Gameguard (let this ordner open!!)
Launch now the Reactor app
U will see that they update again the .erl files
Go again in /Binaries/Gameguard when u see that ava is going lauching
and select all .erl files and delete it
It seems works so for me
A Thanks will never kill anyone xDD
PS:SRy for my bad english
also work for macro? °>°
Anyone tried this yet?
This work for any .erl error message from ava or gameguard Ive found it when I used the roundskipper, I think this is a sort of bypass but Im not sure
because I can now use cheat engine in AvA for speed hack but only in a solo room
I need only to do that tutorial before AvA goes open
PS:Sry for my bad english
Also if this work for u too say me a thanks pls, because u will farm about 1500supply in 10sec also 20k supply =5000euro its take about a hour but its better as anything!
Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
This work for any .erl error message from ava or gameguard Ive found it when I used the roundskipper, I think this is a sort of bypass but Im not sure
because I can now use cheat engine in AvA for speed hack but only in a solo room
I need only to do that tutorial before AvA goes open
PS:Sry for my bad english
Also if this work for u too say me a thanks pls, because u will farm about 1500supply in 10sec also 20k supply =5000euro its take about a hour but its better as anything!
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Anyone tried this yet?




No This Doesn't Fix All .erl Error But Yes It Fix Most Of Them
Closed as it is outdated.

Moved to archive.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?