Hex editor ( UPDATED )

Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
I've tryed but dont work. Detected at the first or second game
Quote Originally Posted by ExpressNaab View Post
I've just hex edited and pe explorer farmerdudev3.dll but always detected..
auto farmer doesnt work its patched

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressNaab View Post
I've tryed but dont work. Detected at the first or second game
what .dll u using
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
auto farmer doesnt work its patched
All auto farm dlls are patched ?
Quote Originally Posted by ExpressNaab View Post
All auto farm dlls are patched ?
yes but manual works
Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post
what .dll u using
Nothing, its farmerdudev3.dll

Ok thx. Need to find an undetected macro recorder ^.^
very cool good work ! You are one of few that actually are trying to keep the section alive ! You may also want to try the VM Protect. You will have to find a working pro version for it to work right !

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

the vmprotect should allow the auto to work again !
of me the 500 euro farmer is still working for me and it is fully automatic
it work for dll farm, but all game have 18sec bug and need creat new room after 1 game !
and not work fro mini farmer , that is detected all time hxe edit
Nice work as usual @Chrome Boy although i didn't need it, anyways GREAT WORK KEEP IT UP!
Umm for MiniFarmer_mpgh.net there is no free line what do I do?
Quote Originally Posted by Fruit_Loops View Post
Umm for MiniFarmer_mpgh.net there is no free line what do I do?
it doesnt have to be at buttom look around maybe its in middle ( i think it is almost at very top not sure )
Information
The farmer automatic use what works for me for an hour.

Os: Windows 7 64-bit

I followed the guide and it works. thanks for everything
Quote Originally Posted by Cipres View Post
The farmer automatic use what works for me for an hour.

Os: Windows 7 64-bit

I followed the guide and it works. thanks for everything
auto worked for u?
Posts 16–30 of 68 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?