OutdatedThis is How you Get Neox's hack to work for all steam user's!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This is How you Get Neox's hack to work for all steam user's!
This tutorial is how to get @Neox. 's v1.6 hack to work for all steam user's.
I could not get his 1.5/1.6 version's to work..
Till I did some digging/testing and found this very simple way to get it to work..

Hope it help's my niggaz

step 1. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA

step 2. copy the entire AVA folder

step 3. create a new folder on your hard disk drive name it AeriaGames now you should open the folder and you would be at C:\AeriaGames\

step 4. When your at C:\AeriaGames\ paste the entire AVA folder into C:\AeriaGames\ when your done it should look like C:\AeriaGames\AVA

step 5. open the copied AVA folder and you should be at C:\AeriaGames\AVA go down to NWZLauncher and run it as admin log into AVA Run
@Neox. 's hack as admin join any game and you'll see all the feature's work..

step 6. Thank me if I helped.. And thank @Neox. for his hack
enjoy hacking AVA
Quote Originally Posted by xhevanlyx View Post
This tutorial is how to get @Neox. 's v1.6 hack to work for all steam user's.
I could not get his 1.5/1.6 version's to work..
Till I did some digging/testing and found this very simple way to get it to work..

Hope it help's my niggaz

step 1. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA

step 2. copy the entire AVA folder

step 3. create a new folder on your hard disk drive name it AeriaGames now you should open the folder and you would be at C:\AeriaGames\

step 4. When your at C:\AeriaGames\ paste the entire AVA folder into C:\AeriaGames\ when your done it should look like C:\AeriaGames\AVA

step 5. open the copied AVA folder and you should be at C:\AeriaGames\AVA go down to NWZLauncher and run it as admin log into AVA Run
@Neox. 's hack as admin join any game and you'll see all the feature's work..

step 6. Thank me if I helped.. And thank @Neox. for his hack
enjoy hacking AVA
Didn't help me but helped my 2 friends !
Quote Originally Posted by xhevanlyx View Post
This tutorial is how to get @Neox. 's v1.6 hack to work for all steam user's.
I could not get his 1.5/1.6 version's to work..
Till I did some digging/testing and found this very simple way to get it to work..

Hope it help's my niggaz

step 1. go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\AVA

step 2. copy the entire AVA folder

step 3. create a new folder on your hard disk drive name it AeriaGames now you should open the folder and you would be at C:\AeriaGames\

step 4. When your at C:\AeriaGames\ paste the entire AVA folder into C:\AeriaGames\ when your done it should look like C:\AeriaGames\AVA

step 5. open the copied AVA folder and you should be at C:\AeriaGames\AVA go down to NWZLauncher and run it as admin log into AVA Run
@Neox. 's hack as admin join any game and you'll see all the feature's work..

step 6. Thank me if I helped.. And thank @Neox. for his hack
enjoy hacking AVA

Thank for help, I do everything you told me and it is only name changer worked.
Didn't help me too, i found not Steam\steamapps\common\AVA but thank you
I am glad you are helping the community solve this issue!
I cant find Steam\steamapps\common\AVA in Program Files sir
Quote Originally Posted by natnoppol View Post
I cant find Steam\steamapps\common\AVA in Program Files sir
Go to your steam game list and right click on properties, then local files and click browse local file's and youll be in the AVA folder or search (in windows)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ and click on the AVA folder
Nice work

Didn't get it working for me, still just name changer, but if it's working for you and others it further confirms my suspicions of it being picky about where the game and hack are located... Maybe something for Neox to consider when/if he updates.

Thanked anyway for your trials
Quote Originally Posted by aNEWvision View Post
Nice work

Didn't get it working for me, still just name changer, but if it's working for you and others it further confirms my suspicions of it being picky about where the game and hack are located... Maybe something for Neox to consider when/if he updates...

Thanked anyway for your trials
My opinion what's wrong is super bullet's target's C:\AeriaGames\AVA most likely he plays AVA through Aeria ignite so this
would be why super bullets wouldn't activate for steam players
Maybe download/install aeria ignite.. cause it should auto put the AeriaGames file in hard disk drive then just place a copied version of AVA in there.. maybe that'll help you..
Quote Originally Posted by xhevanlyx View Post
My opinion what's wrong is super bullet's target's C:\AeriaGames\AVA most likely he plays AVA through Aeria ignite so this
would be why super bullets wouldn't activate for steam players
Maybe download/install aeria ignite.. cause it should auto put the AeriaGames file in hard disk drive then just place a copied version of AVA in there.. maybe that'll help you..
I would say that's certainly the issue if you've figured that out, but I don't play this game enough to go ahead and install ignite just to get a hack to work haha it's just a game I sometimes dink around in when I'm waiting for my cs:go match cooldown to expire.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?