BryanVB Advanced Injector

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Lol I Thanked Where Is Other Members
Please Be Honest About The D3d Hack
/req Approve

@Hero
@Ghost
@Royku
@Philong Nguyen
@Jigsaw
@Jacket
im on it..
Ok There Is Menu Or It Is Hot Keys
All Cf Na Hacks Nw Are Awful
Most Of Them Doesn't Have Any D3d
I Make A D3D Menu I Have My One Base
Can you maybe make the injector Auto Close when the DLL is injected?
bcus now xTrap will Detected your injector
if you dont know how to do it
PM me your Teamviewer info so i can help you
i have made the codes im on it!
Keep up the good work, n I hope it works..
Clean And works.
Next time make it auto Close.
►Approved
u've better make it unable to maximize it
Awesome But The Button's Are Really Big, Please Make A Injector That's Bigger with small buttons o.O
what's the story behind the Virus droppers??
try scanning the exe itself on virus total and u will understand what I'm talking about

SCAN RESULTS (Uploaded by Virus Total Uploader)
-TokeN. Dont worry Theyre All False Positive Some Code's Are Virusses Saying Virusscanners but they arnt
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?