DetectedPerX Injector (x1nject) - Remake by xKickAss V5 (UPDATED)

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
The Injector is Detected by Xtrap and The Xtrap has just updated up date it @xKickAss
Quote Originally Posted by [D]arkMan View Post
The Injector is Detected by Xtrap and The Xtrap has just updated up date it @xKickAss
Sure? I'm not using codemunkie's code so should work D:
It works jackass the ha,ck you used is detected -.-
Great Job KickAss
Sure 100% with Injector to make Joke with me @xKickAss update it !!!
Quote Originally Posted by [D]arkMan View Post
Sure 100% with Injector to make Joke with me @xKickAss update it !!!
I tested my hack with it and it was working
Injector is not detected here. Working fine
when i begin to play it says close the program
Good Dude Keep It Up..
I think detected or Hacker Maybe'S Hack is detected..
FUCK YOUR MOTHER BITCH UR INJECTOR IS DETECTED WHY U DONT SAY ON SITE MY STRONG ACCOUNT TAKE BLOCK 7 DAYS FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?