InjecT ZinhOo² || Works in all Systems || Undetected ||:

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
InjecT ZinhOo² || Works in all Systems || Undetected ||:
Hello MPGH, I'm here posting my injector "InjecT ZinhOo²" good use!

How to use?

Run Injector as administrator
Browse and Select the dll (Hack)
Choose Auto or Manual Inject
Open Crossfire
Enjoy!

Compatibility

Works in all systems

Screen



Virus Scan
Virus Total [2/44]
Jotti's [0/19]


Credits
@lolzinho25 [ me ]

Please Download and Thanks

Please approve:

@BACKD00R @Austin @Biesi @Temperrr
InjecTZinhOo²_mpgh.net.rar207 KB · 451 downloads Scanning…
Beautiful injector, good that
he it of true
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Approved .
Thank you for approve.
deeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccctttttttttt ttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd
Quote Originally Posted by lukaseral View Post
deeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccctttttttttt ttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd
Impossible, I did after the PATCH
Quote Originally Posted by lolzinho25 View Post
Impossible, I did after the PATCH
Wery good ty its Work super (Y)
didn't work
Got virus in AVGs antivirus.
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post
Got virus in AVGs antivirus.
I use AVG and found nothing.
good jop pro
Quote Originally Posted by Xkickme View Post
good jop pro
Thxx bro.. ;d
Another great release..
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?