Anti-AFK Kick v1

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Anti-AFK Kick v1
So I made this a long time ago, it's still undetected. This just doesn't let you get kicked once your in game for being afk. This won't Auto Click Ready in the room. You just want get kicked. I made this in dev c++ (really old compiler), Run This As Admin! This program is pretty much self explanitory.

Tested on Win 7 x64 Works fine

ScreenShots:




Virus Scans:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...05f6/analysis/
AFK.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Don't trust it don't use it.
Please Approve
AFK_mpgh.net.rar107 KB · 280 downloads 3/48 malicious
lol Thk you bor!
No Problem, I found this by accident and it works. If it doesn't work tell me so I can fix it.
tutorial please how to use this one
Quote Originally Posted by mosta_boy View Post
detected btw ..
Lemme check I don't play crossfire much.

-Yep you get Hack Tool Detected :/ patched faster than I expected
Quote Originally Posted by Exempli View Post
tutorial please how to use this one
come on, it says once you start the program and it's detected. I'll release another one in the future
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
come on, it says once you start the program and it's detected. I'll release another one in the future
what method are u using btw !? does the program send keys to crossfire or what !?
Quote Originally Posted by I2espect View Post
what method are u using btw !? does the program send keys to crossfire or what !?
Not telling it's still unpatched
Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Dominguez View Post
So I made this a long time ago, it's still undetected. This just doesn't let you get kicked once your in game for being afk. This won't Auto Click Ready in the room. You just want get kicked. I made this in dev c++ (really old compiler), Run This As Admin! This program is pretty much self explanitory.

Tested on Win 7 x64 Works fine

ScreenShots:




Virus Scans:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...05f6/analysis/
AFK.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Don't trust it don't use it.
Please Approve
can you make a private one that can auto ready ? i'd pay ... add me on skype ?
Quote Originally Posted by mosta_boy View Post
can you make a private one that can auto ready ? i'd pay ... add me on skype ?
Nope ur not allowed to sell files, learn c++ and find a exploit.
cool thanks
Thanks for posting this.!
Still working??
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?