Raw code injector

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Raw code injector
Hi guys,

I proudly present my new tool: 'The raw code injector'. It's made for coders mainly, but average/normal users canuse it for the injection of dll's

Features:

1. Raw code injection (inject raw C++ code without making a new project/dll)
2. Dll injection (via load lib & remote thread, code cave and manual mapping in future releases)
3. Module dumping (just basic information, dumping like kernel detective in future releases)

Limitations:

1. You cannot use variables when injecting raw code
2. You cannot call api's when injecting raw code
3. You cannot call functions when injecting raw code

Pics:







Notes:

I took the liberty of creating a smexy GUI around the core exe file, but
it's ridden with bugs and I'm to lazy to go and learn a decent level of .net crap. If you want to create a new gui, be my quest. If you release it you must provide credits!

You can of course use the RawCodeInjector.exe without a gui, the command line parameters are:

Code:
RawCodeInjector /d Processname Outputname // dump module command
RawCodeInjector /i Processname Outputname // DLL injection command
RawCodeInjector /ir Processname Outputname // Code path

Example:

RawCodeInjector /ir Engine.exe TestSource.cpp
Virus:

Virscan

VirTotal

Examples:
Because you cannot use variables directly I'll show you a few ways to do such things

Method 1:
Using pointers
Because of how the compiler operates, pointers will work, while 'real' variables wont:

Code:
*int Addy = (int*)0x12FF4C;
*Addy = 100;
Method 2:
Using assembler:

Code:
mov eax, 12FF4Ch    // eax is like the Addy of the previous example, it will act as a pointer
mov ebx, 100   //ebx is our variable here, it stores the value 100
mov [eax], ebx   // this statement is similar to this: *Addy = 100;
Credits:
1. Me << I made the GUI and the Code for this project
2. Microsoft << I used their redistributable compiler (or not so redistributable...) but hell since it's free, I don't think it matters

Future plans:

I'm going to update a few things about this tool:

1. I'm going to add a few functions that will allow you to do things like: Signature scanning and memcpy when injecting raw code.

2. Real memory dump, this one dumps only basic information about the modules loaded, I'm going to make this function like the dump function in Kernel detective.

3. I'm going to substitute the use of registers to pseudo variables so that those who aren't familiar with the assembler language won't have to do it by themselves

-SCHiM
happy hacking
RawCodeInjector.rarattachment deleted · 101 downloads before removal
i might use this
Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15 View Post
i might use this
That would be very nice I'd hate it if the tool wouldn't be used
this is kinda useful
HEY where is the mspdb60.dll
i need that or it wont work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is f***king usful :P
its good cuz alot of injectors arent working
File appears safe
/approved
This is GREAT... maybe the one injector in this section i might give the badge of Creativity to .
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
This is GREAT... maybe the one injector in this section i might give the badge of Creativity to .
Thank you I've put much work into it. It's nice to see that some appreciate it
nice injector DUDE>.>
Quote Originally Posted by WING View Post
nice injector DUDE>.>
u have said that on every fkin post man dam and this thing gives me all kind of source code errors
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?