NSY Injection (64/32)

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
NSY Injection (64/32)
NSY Injection



Features
x64/x32 Injection
Multi OS Support
%100 Safe + Virus Free + No False Positives
Undetected


How to Use
1.) Place any hack file in the folder "HACKS".
2.) Run the executable that is one directory back.
3.) Start Combat Arms.


Folder Setup
>NSY Inject
| NSY.exe
>>HACKS
| YourHack.dll (Supports any other extension as well.)


CN Safty
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
NSY Injection.zip - Jotti's malware scan
NSY Injection.zip MD5:ec402ec958010cafb840331f247fb83f - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
Online Virus Scan
OPSWAT Metascan

Credits
All the people on MPGH that have respect for new members, and I.
When I know a site respects me, it makes it easier to put work, and dedication into my
releases.

mmbob
NextGen1
Lolland
Lolz2Much
WPS
MatyPatty
Why06
Hell_Demon
Void
Crash
ScimmyBoy
Whit
Gellin
S0beit
DrUnKeN ChEeTaH

^ These people inspire me to keep coding/developing. So a special thanks to them. (No Specific Order)



Support NSY Inject
Write somewhere in your post that you support NSY Injection, and I will add you to the list.

CoderNever
GameArena

[approved by NextGen1]

NSY Injection.zipattachment deleted · 6,562 downloads before removal
Cant wait omg
Great release CoderNever! didn't know your still in the game!!! Keep up the good work
Can we have this approved please?
I Support NSY Inject. Can i rename the folder something other than HACKS?
No right now it only detects the folder "HACKS", maybe I'll add a feature where you can grab dlls (hacks) from any folder. Name added to the Support list.
Great Job CodeNever.
(:
very cool.
i like this a lot lol
I love the compatibility for all OS'. Also, the simplicity is a nice change from all of the overdone interfaces in most releases. I support NSY Injection
What does NSY stand for anyway?
It stands for my first coding name in which "CoderNever" Derived from. I don't think the name will be released, gives you all something to think about xD.
I still using your other release which works perfect for me
Is there any change on this new one?
Nothing to big; I encrypted alot of strings for its harder for nexon to detect. I change the code around to make it different for its harder for nexon to see. Plus I made the injector look different, the old gui was a little to plain.
I hope this works
thank you for this injector
i get like d3xd9_43.dll missing or something along that and it wont load it i got a hack to work before but i dont know whats wrong now im using profireshack if that means anything if u could help it would be gladly appreciated i just got this game 2 days ago lol and i found this forum
I Support NSY Injector Its BEAST!
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?