Epified Multitool (Version 2.0 | Now with an Injector)

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Epified Multitool (Version 2.2 | Now with an Injector)
Probably wont work on x64 users, but meh. Bunch of stuff has been changed.

I have no one to test this but me so there may be bugs.
I got the spammer working, . Thing took forever to fix, even though it was very easy.
Injector works, tested it with Ja 1.5.

Pictures:





Virus scans:

Virustotal - 3/42; What the hell is a Dropper?
VirScan - 4/37; What the hell is a Dropper?

Credits:

Code:
Me
MSDN
NextGen1 (i think i may have typoed your name in the help file :( )
Lolland
MPGH Visual Basic Section
Lots of others.. can't remember everything.
Epified Tools.rarattachment deleted · 212 downloads before removal
Looks great approved!
Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
Looks great approved!
Sweet .

@)anyone who uses it, what do you think i should add? Nothing useless, please.

EDIT: As i said, I'm the only tester . I accidentally commented out some stuff on the main forms load, so it wont save your directory or open tools on startup. I'll fix it in a sec.

New vs links, re-uploaded @Jabuuty671
i cant get the spammer to work .I enter the text and everyhting and start comabat arms and hit the hotkeys and nothing happens...
That's odd, both of them worked for me ._.

What OS do you guys got, and are you 64bit or 32bit? Should work fine on Win7 32bit.
Quote Originally Posted by vladimir911 View Post
im on win 7 64x
That's probably why, I believe i have to compile the program as x86 for it to work properly.
yeah i got windows 7 x64
Using it on x64 for the account creator, works nicely (:

But after a while it keeps giving a server error ):
this is awesome
i was looking for something like this
Quote Originally Posted by smallnoob23 View Post
hmm trojan much?
hmm thats the injector much? False positives, bro. It wouldn't have been approved if they weren't.
Spammers not working. :/
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?