SmileCriss's Combat Arms Multi-Tool (Noob Version)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Criss's Combat Arms Multi-Tool (Noob Version)
Well here i have it! A Nooby Multi-tool, this includes: A Tapper and automated combat arms starter.


Expected in v1.0:
Better Tapper
Injector
Links
Calculator
Web browser
Icon

If you tell me things to add i will do it! Just help me out!


I do need help with some coding
I need help coding:
A Auto updater
Injector
Calculator
Web Browser (Not that much)!

Virus Scans:
Criss's CA Multi-Tool Noob Version.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virus total added by Liz
Here is the Multi-Tool and some pictures!
2011-06-09_2351.pngattachment deleted · 101 downloads before removal
2011-06-09_2352.pngattachment deleted · 87 downloads before removal
Criss's CA Multi-Tool Noob Version.rarattachment deleted · 223 downloads before removal
Seems alright, cant really test it since i dont have Ca. but scanned it and ran it in VMaware seems fine.

Approved...
i dont think u can tap in ca anymore?
Can you PM me the source? I'm learning VB and I've gotten to like Intermediate. But I'm still trying to get as many sources as I can cause that's how I learn

P.S. Once I get Advanced, I'm going for C++ and I'm going to hack the mess out of every game
looks gross. Works nice.
When you use the tapper all think you hack so hack is better lol
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?