CoolChowJector V2.1 (Sexy version)

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
ChowJector V2.1 (Sexy version- REVISED 6-14-11)
An injector i was helped made by my buddy Chowder. . My Second release to MPGH but i hope to make more, working on a very clean hotkeyed hack at the moment. Will post when done
This is a source code i got from somone else btw. A while back. I tweaked it a bit, it was detected for me anyways. All good now;D i use this when inejcting Hacks now
Will be adding more features in the near future. Tell me if you like it guys. Thanks for the support!!
SEXY VERSION IS SEXY
Updated WITH AUTO CLOSE NOW!
VIRUS SCANS:
1.http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...3ff-1308068447
2.http://virscan.org/report/18132cdc37...b1eba2574.html
ChowJectorV2.1.rarattachment deleted · 1,176 downloads before removal
Oooh, sexy!!! (Oh, and first.) Approve pl0x.
+rep +thanks
<--- Me, .
need a second virus scan from virscan.org

and if you got the source from someone.. you need to give that person credits
Why the fuck is it giving Dropper Virus Detections.
This is the second injector...
Can we just get it approved ? Hell I'll test it, I'll risk my machine, if you approve! Or just send it to me..
/Approved, looked at decompile and seems safe.
A few tips.
Do NOT start timer on form load.

Code:
Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As EventArgs)
    If File.Exists(Me.OpenFileDialog1.FileName) Then
        If (Process.GetProcessesByName(Me.TextBox1.Text).Length = 0) Then
            Me.Label1.Text = ("Waiting for " & Me.TextBox1.Text & ".exe")
        Else
            Me.Timer1.Stop
            Me.Label1.Text = "Hack Injected"
            Me.NotifyIcon1.Text = "Thanks for choosing ChowJector"
            Me.Inject
        End If
    End If
End Sub
Add a Me.Close after Me.Inject

Dodgy source, with ALOT of room of improvement.
But good job I guess
Yay!!! Thank you GhostJr!!!
Quote Originally Posted by StubbyOgre View Post
Yay!!! Thank you GhostJr!!!
It's all good, doing my job.
I'll double check this when i get home...
Hmmm Looks very sexy I will test it now
Awwwwe... I can't get it to work....
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?