CoolChowCAJector New Light Weight Combat Arms Injector

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
ChowCAJector New Light Weight Combat Arms Injector
Hey guys its Chowder Here again with ANOTHER injector. This one is a very light weight sexy combat arms injector. This is my third release to MPGH community. This can only be found here
Message me for help with source codes for injectors. Glad to help!!!
Recomended Hacks for injector: Black Cipher 5
Virus Scans .Rar:
1.VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
2.ChowCAJector.rar MD5:0450d09de498adb9e136e5ce521a5383 - VirSCAN.org 11% Scanner(s) (4/37) found malware!
Virus Scans .Exe:
1.VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
2.ChowCAJector.exe MD5:00a8829b21a4b326e7c0caa4270c5d10 - VirSCAN.org 11% Scanner(s) (4/37) found malware!
ScreenShots:
ChowCAJector.rarattachment deleted · 1,229 downloads before removal
hmm looks okay ^^
Thanks. It is a light weight version (WITH TABS :00000) of my main injector. I tweaked the code a bit(thanks to flamswor for the advice)

hopefully somone.... @Stevenom.... will approve;PP idk why the scan came up a bit dirty.. But it's clean

Small file is small...

SMALL FILE IS SMALL FTW
looks good . approved
Thanks, i used the batman font from dafont, it automaticly goes to windows default font if you do not have batman though. I'm really happy to finally have a place to release my injectors;DD!
I guess I need a source code? I don't understand this injector stuff, I'm sorry. I type in the dll and the .exe and click Start Combat Arms and I log in but no hack. I'm trying to use JA v1.7
Quote Originally Posted by Brik94 View Post
I guess I need a source code? I don't understand this injector stuff, I'm sorry. I type in the dll and the .exe and click Start Combat Arms and I log in but no hack. I'm trying to use JA v1.7
JA v1.7 isn't working for any of my injectors... black cipher 5 worked (detected now D and no... the source code is the script for the injector...
yea same and perX isnt working now it crashes when the game is about 5 seconds into loading what do i do?
loocks good thanks so nice
Has a trojan horse dropper...... -_-
Quote Originally Posted by kentark View Post
Has a trojan horse dropper...... -_-
Want the source code? I'll send you the source and then you tell me its a trojan. It's called a false possotive. Script kiddy detected.
Quote Originally Posted by kentark View Post
Has a trojan horse dropper...... -_-
LOL noob the avs detcted injector code. I made my own injector and my av detcted it as trojan.
JJ can u show me how to make a injector like that u can teamview me and help me make it or soo and i can find a way to make the sorce clean and put the anti-detect in it
I can teach you how to use custom fonts in VB.net
Thanks, and I'll leave some thanks, haha.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?