USSR's Ban Rejection/Cleaner

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
USSR's Ban Rejection/Cleaner
Well I had this very simple Ban Rejector/Cleaner lying around in my project files for about 5-6 months now, just thought I should contribute and release this.

Code:
- Cleans the Following -

Text Files
Log "     "
Pictures 
Videos 
Debug Info


Virus Scan 1

Virus Scan 2

Credits
USSR (Me)
WTF

/Approve? @YellowFever @[SMA] Paradise`
USSR's Ban Rejection_mpgh.net.rar6 KB · 691 downloads Scanning…
Simple to use. I like it. x3
It crashed on me at the desktop. I wonder why?
This is simple and very useful to me.
stops working after a sec or two, idk why.
Pretty useful after logging off. I just run it and make sure no tracebacks are there.
Thanks for the contribution
stop working after a few seconds
Thank's for sharing though , but it stopped working for me after a few seconds.
im new to all of this. i mean hacking and everything. how am i suppose to use it? just click it and leave the command prompt on while i play or what? i have no clue :3
Mines just stay there and does nothing?
so is this a injector?
Mine doesn't do anything, just shows the first line.
Good Work !!!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?