Instant weapon switch
Ok well, this is just a quick tutorial on how to mod a gun to instantly switch from another one. I doesn't save a whole lot of time but in some cases it can be useful.
First open up the Antibase or Ani_g file of the gun you want to have instant switch.
After that search for the text-string "select." The first result should come up similar to this:

Next, replace all the number values that the word "select" consists of with zeros like so:

After that, save the file and inject it into the rez file you took it from. After that you should have instant weapon switch to the gun you modded.
I apologize if this was a bit brief, but I tried to be concise.
First open up the Antibase or Ani_g file of the gun you want to have instant switch.
After that search for the text-string "select." The first result should come up similar to this:

Next, replace all the number values that the word "select" consists of with zeros like so:

After that, save the file and inject it into the rez file you took it from. After that you should have instant weapon switch to the gun you modded.
I apologize if this was a bit brief, but I tried to be concise.


