[Release] Suicide Mod.
Well here's another random mod I just came up with.
Fine here's some INFO
Basically you run around with unlimited ammo for the RPG, No reloading nothing.
You have max jump when you jump it goes slower i guess gravity is set .
When you shoot 2 explosions come 1 from your RPG 1 as soon as you shoot it makes a mini nuclear explosion if you die you drop a predator missile.
{Screenshots}


{Virus Scans}
Virustotal. MD5: ad34c75132f550b6649932f6c2643317
_rank.gsc MD5:ad34c75132f550b6649932f6c2643317 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
And here's the file
RAW OUTPUT eJ5Vpuyi
Yes I had KideBR on but it was a private match I don't hack online
Or just download BELOW
Fine here's some INFO
Basically you run around with unlimited ammo for the RPG, No reloading nothing.
You have max jump when you jump it goes slower i guess gravity is set .
When you shoot 2 explosions come 1 from your RPG 1 as soon as you shoot it makes a mini nuclear explosion if you die you drop a predator missile.
{Screenshots}


{Virus Scans}
Virustotal. MD5: ad34c75132f550b6649932f6c2643317
_rank.gsc MD5:ad34c75132f550b6649932f6c2643317 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
And here's the file

RAW OUTPUT eJ5Vpuyi
Yes I had KideBR on but it was a private match I don't hack online

Or just download BELOW
Suicide.rar

