[Release] Random Weapon Mod v1.1

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Random Weapon Mod v1.1
Random Weapon Mod by PixelCombat
Found this simple little mod thought I would share
Features
◘ Each Time You Spawn:
◘ Random Primary
◘ Random Secondary
◘ Random Attachment
◘ Random Equipment
◘ Random Camo
◘ Random Perk

Video



Download + Virus Scan

◘ Download Below or use pastebin
◘ Patebin Link

◘ VirusScan:
◘ Virus Total

Credits
◘ PixelCombat
RWMod.zipattachment deleted · 562 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Random Weapon Mod by PixelCombat
Found this simple little mod thought I would share
Features
◘ Each Time You Spawn:
◘ Random Primary
◘ Random Secondary
◘ Random Attachment
◘ Random Equipment
◘ Random Camo
◘ Random Perk

Video



Download + Virus Scan

◘ Download Below or use pastebin
◘ Patebin Link

◘ VirusScan:
◘ Virus Total

Credits
◘ PixelCombat
Hasn't this been released before?
Quote Originally Posted by rathynia View Post
Hasn't this been released before?
It look in the begining like AZUMIKKEL's weapon mod but this mod randoms everything.
ye this looks like one of azumikel mods
Quote Originally Posted by TheLynx View Post
It looked at the start like AZUMIKKEL's weapon mod but this mod randoms everything.
-------------------
yea this is a kinda of RTD......i think
What about making V1.2 with all bling attachments as well? Like ACOG + FMJ, Rapid Fire + Red Dot, etc.
Great mod, while i have a problem.
I want to insert No Recoil in it but it doesn't work (Bad Syntax error).
So, if someone could just add no recoil in this, i would be very happy.
Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post
What about making V1.2 with all bling attachments as well? Like ACOG + FMJ, Rapid Fire + Red Dot, etc.
Great mod, while i have a problem.
I want to insert No Recoil in it but it doesn't work (Bad Syntax error).
So, if someone could just add no recoil in this, i would be very happy.
Yeah I could probably edit this for you...
(This is insane)
Thx!
I rly <3 no recoil.
If u want to, add me on steam: domi112233
It looks good mate.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?