Thumbs upCare Package Rain Mod v2.5

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Care Package Rain Mod v2.5
If U And Your Frend Wanated To Do A Care Package Rain But u Get Bored When U Or Your Frend Kills To Get The Care Packages,Well If Yes Then Download My Mod!

Care Package Rain Mod v2.5

FEATURES

UFO By Pressing N,
Teleport By Pressing 5,
Laser,
Emergency Airdrop Markers,
3 Hidden EMP's
Lower Gravity,
Faster Speed,
Golden Desert Eagle,
Stinger,
No Recoil,
Unlimited Ammo.

PICTURES
































VIRUSSCANS

carepacagerain2.5.rar MD5:6c3fff3aeda3a67530ed059a891f56ce - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/report.html?id=9954e34862eefcb65f152162e4a0364d884 875cfd55c31bc61e41b2372c376e0-1282980828 - 0/ 41 (0.0%)

WARNING:TELEPORT IS BUGED ON HIGHRIZE AND COULD BE ON OTHER MAPS!!
carepacagerain2.5.rarattachment deleted · 688 downloads before removal
/File approved.
Quote Originally Posted by phillipiscool123 View Post
im new what do u do when u donwloaded it
You need to download the attachment in order to use it. However, you need 50 posts to download something.
nice mod bro
nice mod bro keep it up
Does everyone in game get all the features? or just the host?
Teehee, that's kind of fun :P
thanks you man
Works Great With Mw2 Liberation
how to make it work?
I can download freely it seems?
And as far as I know, I do not have 50 posts yet..?
Well, atleast Im happy

OT : Nice mod
Quote Originally Posted by warwenw View Post
I can download freely it seems?
And as far as I know, I do not have 50 posts yet..?
Well, atleast Im happy

OT : Nice mod
Yap. You need 50 posts in order to download an attachment
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?