Fallen Souls's GunGame Mod V2.5

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Fallen Souls's GunGame Mod V2.5
Fallen Souls's Modern Warfare 2 GunGame Mod VERSION 2.5:

All New Killstreak Script:-

UAV - 3 Kills
Sentry Gun - 4 Kills
Airstrike - 5 Kills
EMP - 7 Kills
Helicopter - 9 Kills

-If anyone has suggestions on new killstreaks or the layout please let me know as EMP in my mind is a tad too powerful atm, due to the nuke not being able to be used if you are EMP'ed

-Between Lv 42-45 You Get A Nuke (Dependant On Assists)

-Fixed Bugs From Original GunGame

The .RAR Contains The RAW Scripts and the .IWD needed for AlterIWNet

Sorry I don't know who created the orginal gungame mod if you do please tell me so I can give credit.
Also credit to Azumikkel, I learnt alot from his mods.

Screenshot:


Video Of Mod:


Virus Scan:
Fallen Souls GunGame V2_5.rar - Jotti's malware scan

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Fallen Souls GunGame V2_5.rarattachment deleted · 1,751 downloads before removal
Add a second virus scans.

Also, videos removed due to outside links.
So youtube is banned? Yet it is a bbcode...
So what? You can click on the videos. Therefore, outside links in the description are disallowed too. Just edit them out and I'm fine with it.
Most mods have youtube links..

And my other mod was fine with the exact same format...
Just take it as it is, stop trying to argue. Remove it from the description or let it be.

Looks good, /approved

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Souls
2 scans cus of picky mod..
I please you to reread on how to release something properly.

Let me quote it for you:

Quote Originally Posted by [MPGH]Archangel
2) Scan it
Second, you're going to need two virus scans. One from each of these locations:
VirusTotal
VirScan
This is MANDATORY with every release.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...es-closed.html

This has nothing to do with being "picky".
This is the last time I am warning you to stop arguing with me. It is against the rules and I am here to enfore the rules. They clearly state that you need 2 virus scans and that outside links are disallowed.

If you want to keep on arguing VM me, I'll delete further arguing posts in this thread.
Youtube videos are alowed
you see them almost everywere on mpgh.net

And tnx for the mod
like the killstreak add ons
I modified the code from roll the dice for the killstreaks. Works great, I can set any killstreak to whatever number and you can have unlimited killstreak rewards in 1 life xD.

Can't wait for azumikkels custom killstreaks.
Looks good.
Very nice mod

Status: cant stop watching blubb's pedobear picture!.!
Great !!!

i think it is better that we dont have Grenade at starting ( Level 0) .

how can i change the raw files to that iwd file ? .i need this for other mods
thx
@hothacker how can i change the raw files to that iwd file ? .i need this for other mods
thx

an .iwd file should be included in the achive, if not try creating a new achive using winrar.

pm if you need help.
I have already included the .iwd file inside the .rar if you look theres 2 folders;

1 has .iwd
1 has the raw scripts
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?