[RELEASE] mw2 votekick

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASE] mw2 votekick
Mod by Beaverman

Dont know if this has been posted before./

Well here it is... One of the biggest mistakes IW made, well i'm making up for that right now

Code:
Changelog:
-1.0.0 Initial release

-1.1.0 you now can't open the menu before a minimum of 2 players is ingame, crossing the major off my list, moved to pastebin.com because they have a widget :D
Code:
HOW TO USE:

the instructions should be at the top-left corner, but don't use the menu before the countdown till match, is over

that is all, HF
Code:
Known bugs
If anyone wants to help with these ill add you to the credits :D

Major:
can't freezes up if press during initial countdown

Minor:
freezes up randomly (fixes itself after death)
freezes up if someone starts a vote while you are in the menu (fixes itself after death)

Future implementations:
We'll see about that

if anyone find any bugs, or have a suggestions for what to add, post em :D
and now what you have all been waiting for the release:
C++ | #include common_scripts\utilit - Beaverman - rbXHs6fv - Pastebin.com

this is a _rank.gsc mod (aka the file should be called _rank.gsc inside the gametype/mp dir)

Screenshot

Thanks for sharing , I am sure someone will find that useful
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Thanks for sharing , I am sure someone will find that useful
I'm almost certainly sure. Thanks for thanking me for sharing XD
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
Thanks for sharing , I am sure someone will find that useful
killingdyl's menu seems much better...But anyway, thanks for ur sharing
damn i'm just gonna bump
Quote Originally Posted by Beaverman View Post
damn i'm just gonna bump
piece of advice never bump
It's good advice.
I'll let the ban part slip (B4M's decision, but I wont report it).

/Closed
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?