[Release] Dude It's Brian's Sick Patch

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] Dude It's Brian's Sick Patch
This is dude it's Brian sick patch already ported for the PC.
I've seen alot of threads with this for the xbox saying "why do i get error?"
Thanks to r_aarz, also

Features:

-10th Lobby
-Challenges
-Verification
-De-Ranking
-Working VIP System
-Teleportation (Host + VIP)
-Kick Menu (Host)
-De-rank Menu (Host)
-No-Clip/UFO Mode (Host + VIP)
-Guns like Gold Desert Eagle
-Plus Many More


Video:



_rank.gsc


WALKING AC-130:
maps/mp/killstreaks/_ac130.gsc

( If you want the walking ac-130 then open your _rank.gsc and add/remove:
self thread maps\mp\killstreaks\_ac130::startWalkingAC130(); )

Enjoy
Nice release
I would really like the kick menu (host) for other mods also, is there a way to like.. cut that part off the _rank.gsc and place it inside mine?
I hope it's possible :O
Quote Originally Posted by aagibcheat View Post
Nice release
I would really like the kick menu (host) for other mods also, is there a way to like.. cut that part off the _rank.gsc and place it inside mine?
I hope it's possible :O
There are stand alone kick menu's here on the forum.
Anyway: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/308-call-d...3-09-10-a.html
Sweet Looks Epic.
Deranking in the menu...what does it do and how does it work?
It's the only thing I can't get to work, along with the Shift for Kick.

Help plox?
Quote Originally Posted by majesticmanson View Post
Deranking in the menu...what does it do and how does it work?
It's the only thing I can't get to work, along with the Shift for Kick.

Help plox?
De-rank takes about 3 min then it will kick the player.
It removes all titles + emblems -9999999999 stats no attachments, no guns, 0 challenges and barracks. The only thing it doesn't derank is the level itself.

Kick should work. It works for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


De-rank takes about 3 min then it will kick the player.
It removes all titles + emblems -9999999999 stats no attachments, no guns, 0 challenges and barracks. The only thing it doesn't derank is the level itself.

Kick should work. It works for me.
I didn't give it enough time to kick the player.
Thanks :]
looks nice but it dot work script error ;C
how to use it?
How do you navigate and choose to ban or derank the player?
nice leech is nice
nice find =)
& video.
nice mod
one question i have:
whats the name of the song?
How do you navigate the menu, I know N is to go up and stuff
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?