Learning to Program for Game Hacks [Length | Links | Re-vamped Thread]
Hey MPGH,
IMPORTANT: READ EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE, TO UNDERSTAND THE FULL EXTENT
I've been Hearing alot of people Asking "Teach me how to Code this Crossfire Hack", or Releasing Stupid Shit (I'm sorry but Sixteen Billion Injector's is Annoying)
So I've Decided to make this Thread based on What you will need to Learn in Order to become a Successful Programmer, and not Classed as a "C&Per"
I Myself, Started Actually Programming at the Age of 14, Proper Programming. not Copy & Paste.
I'll Admit Clearly i Didn't pick Programming up, for a Fair While, and i Started Reading at like 13 << Properly.
Now Basically I'm going to Explain my Techniques when i was Younger to Learning to Code,
As back when i was at School, i was the the Dickhead up the Back, Having a Laugh, Getting as many Bitches as i Could (trying not to Sound Cocky, but i was when i was 14)
Now Because of That, I'm not Great Education wise, and I'll be Honest i can do the Basic Things but i've; never been Able to Focus, on Anything besides my Job (Putting Concrete/Cement Slabs in the Ground
)
Now my way of Learning was as Follows Just Reading at Night, until i was too Tired, then went to Sleep.
You Also have to be Very Dedicated to Learning, it's Boring to Study a Programming Language, but try and thing of the Positives, your one Step Closer to Hacking ur Favorite game.
Although for the Reverse Engineering Side, it's Basically a Learning Curve for Yourself, There's not alot of Tutorials Around besides the Basics, and i Can't find the one I Learn't from witch had the Basic's (I Dont think its Around, till this Day).
But Basically Reversing your Own Functions, for Ex. In your First "Hello World" CApp, you can learn how to Reverse It, you can Understand the Basic's of RVE (Reverse Engineering) << Via this Link << There's Tutorials, Left, Right, aswell as Center. Amazing Site.
Now All the Theory Aside, lets Kick Straight into what you need to Languages you need to Learn before you can Program Hacks.
Click the Link -> Tuts4You << Great Site, and The Programmers that made the Tutorials Really know their Shit.
Learning These was Difficult for me - I Can't stay Focused for long Periods of Time, but if i got Through, so can you.
Try and Read & Program as much as Possible, it Really Helps.
Just like Learning to ride a Bike, you Keep Riding with some Guidance, Although you Can't learn OVERNIGHT(Learning the Basic Steering & Pedaling), then your Set, and can Ride a Bike around then you can go more Advanced, Jumps, 360s, Dropping into the Bowl, Ect.
I Really hope i Impacted on Some's Education in Programming, if i Helped just one Person, i've done my Job.
Thanks, for Reading this Story Length - but Hopefully you got some Understanding on it.
Cheers
kJNR < Have Any Questions or Something, feel free to Add me, I'm Willing to Help people WANT to LEARN.
You may Find my Contacts at the Bottom of my Name or at my Profile under Contact Details.
@giniyat101 @obsta @'Bruno @Void
Tagged -> Casue Revamped, would like you Opinions
IMPORTANT: READ EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE, TO UNDERSTAND THE FULL EXTENT
I've been Hearing alot of people Asking "Teach me how to Code this Crossfire Hack", or Releasing Stupid Shit (I'm sorry but Sixteen Billion Injector's is Annoying)
So I've Decided to make this Thread based on What you will need to Learn in Order to become a Successful Programmer, and not Classed as a "C&Per"
I Myself, Started Actually Programming at the Age of 14, Proper Programming. not Copy & Paste.
I'll Admit Clearly i Didn't pick Programming up, for a Fair While, and i Started Reading at like 13 << Properly.
Now Basically I'm going to Explain my Techniques when i was Younger to Learning to Code,
As back when i was at School, i was the the Dickhead up the Back, Having a Laugh, Getting as many Bitches as i Could (trying not to Sound Cocky, but i was when i was 14)
Now Because of That, I'm not Great Education wise, and I'll be Honest i can do the Basic Things but i've; never been Able to Focus, on Anything besides my Job (Putting Concrete/Cement Slabs in the Ground
)Now my way of Learning was as Follows Just Reading at Night, until i was too Tired, then went to Sleep.
You Also have to be Very Dedicated to Learning, it's Boring to Study a Programming Language, but try and thing of the Positives, your one Step Closer to Hacking ur Favorite game.
Although for the Reverse Engineering Side, it's Basically a Learning Curve for Yourself, There's not alot of Tutorials Around besides the Basics, and i Can't find the one I Learn't from witch had the Basic's (I Dont think its Around, till this Day).
But Basically Reversing your Own Functions, for Ex. In your First "Hello World" CApp, you can learn how to Reverse It, you can Understand the Basic's of RVE (Reverse Engineering) << Via this Link << There's Tutorials, Left, Right, aswell as Center. Amazing Site.
Now All the Theory Aside, lets Kick Straight into what you need to Languages you need to Learn before you can Program Hacks.
Click the Link -> Tuts4You << Great Site, and The Programmers that made the Tutorials Really know their Shit.
- (1) Learn Basics -> Advanced C++ -> Reccommened C++ Tutorial
- (2) Learn Basics -> Advanced WIN32 -> Reccommened WIN32 Tutorial
- (3) Learn Basics -> Advanced Direct3D -> Reccommened Direct3D Tutorial
- (4) Learn Basics -> Advanced Assembly -> Sadly, the Page i Learn t from is no Longer Existing till this Day, Simple Google of "Assembly Language" Should do the Trick
- (5) Learn Basics -> Advanced Reverse Engineering -> Sadly, the Page i Learn t the Basic's from no Longer Exists, head to Tuts4You, It's the only Other place, i can Think of, other than a Google.
Learning These was Difficult for me - I Can't stay Focused for long Periods of Time, but if i got Through, so can you.
Try and Read & Program as much as Possible, it Really Helps.
Just like Learning to ride a Bike, you Keep Riding with some Guidance, Although you Can't learn OVERNIGHT(Learning the Basic Steering & Pedaling), then your Set, and can Ride a Bike around then you can go more Advanced, Jumps, 360s, Dropping into the Bowl, Ect.
I Really hope i Impacted on Some's Education in Programming, if i Helped just one Person, i've done my Job.
Thanks, for Reading this Story Length - but Hopefully you got some Understanding on it.
Cheers
kJNR < Have Any Questions or Something, feel free to Add me, I'm Willing to Help people WANT to LEARN.
You may Find my Contacts at the Bottom of my Name or at my Profile under Contact Details.
@giniyat101 @obsta @'Bruno @Void
Tagged -> Casue Revamped, would like you Opinions



