TalkingDetected[Release]ReigzHackW Version 2.[NewHacksHere.]

Posts 1–15 of 248 · Page 1 of 17
[Release]ReigzHackW Version 2.[NewHacksHere.]
ReigzHackW Version 2

If it won't work FAQ solution

1. If Won't work at first inject then Open crossfire and inject again and it will work.
2. If it won't run you need msvcr100d.dll. (google it.)
3. You need Microsoft .NET Framework 4. (Web Installer)
4. If it still dosen't work download this Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable.
5. This only works for Crossfire PH.
6. After Injection click Ok and Don't click anything just wait for the login screen.
7. I only tested it in Windows XP Service pack 3.
8. Just close the site when you see the login to reduce lag.

Auto on

Bypass.
No Sky.

Hacks
If you want to add something just post here or any suggestions just do so please.
Glow. F2
White Players. F3
No Guns. F4
No Smoke. F5
No Sky. F6
No Walls. Caps Lock
White walls. F12(Load this before the game. If you want to disable Click F12 once and reload a game.)
Discovery:
White walls. + white players. = Black players.(Check Screen Shot 1 .)


Screen Shots

Screen Shot 1 :


Screen Shot 2 :



Virus scans:

Jotti Virus scan:
ReigzHackW Version 2.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Virus total scan:
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner


Credits:
Lauwy for Base.
[Banned]mark0108 for PTC commands.
Reiginald for Bypass.

UPDATE:
Lag Fixed.
Sorry I forgot to put Sleep(0); at the end so it continuously loads but its now fixed YEY.



Injector
Perx:
MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Credits to cwafflez.


msvcr100d.dll
MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking
Credits to tabuzo013

ReigzHackW Version 2 Final All fixed.rarattachment deleted · 2,076 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by omar123456 View Post
No BOX? ddsasa
I haven't discovered it yet.
BOX hack is already PATCHED and good job making this reigz hoping that this will be approved
For the No Smoke, Smoke Bombs won't appear right? And if there's no Boxes can't you guys like put Nametags or Health Bar for enemies instead?(Just Asking)
NO BOX EW.......
wew.. its like a Mechanical's Hack.... d^_^b
Everybody:
The box code is (ModelDebug_DrawBoxes)

What crossfire did is.
They changed the Code for it so I'm still finding it ok?

@narn23:
I know but I made the hot keys easier to click and he has no No walls.
TAE STOP USING THIS SITE ??? NO MORE BOXES SO HOW OTHER SITES LIKE ELITEVAPERS ARE PROVIDING HACkS LIKE BOXES CHAMS
Quote Originally Posted by singh90 View Post
TAE STOP USING THIS SITE ??? NO MORE BOXES SO HOW OTHER SITES LIKE ELITEVAPERS ARE PROVIDING HACkS LIKE BOXES CHAMS
Hacks there doesn't even work.
As I said a while ago why not use Name tags, Health bars, or Chams?
Quote Originally Posted by gunhater View Post
As I said a while ago why not use Name tags, Health bars, or Chams?
Cause you need to hook it I still don't know how I'm figuring it out.
Quote Originally Posted by reiginald View Post


Cause you need to hook it I still don't know how I'm figuring it out.
Ohh, kk....
PLSSSSSS MAKE A Q THE HOTKEYS OF NO WALLS ITS SO EASY BETTER THAN CAPS.
Quote Originally Posted by deadman027 View Post
PLSSSSSS MAKE A Q THE HOTKEYS OF NO WALLS ITS SO EASY BETTER THAN CAPS.
Sorry I can't do that,That is unfair for Pro Snipers because its the quick change Hotkey.
Posts 1–15 of 248 · Page 1 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?