Patchedunpacked cshell & crossfire [PH] (6-9-2012)

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
unpacked cshell & crossfire [PH] (6-9-2012)
THOSE ARE NOT A HACK, JUST TOOLS FOR CODERS
DONT DOWNLOAD IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ARE THOSE

https://www.virustotal.com/file/a7bc...is/1346962676/
CShell_PH_unpacked_6-9-12_reloc_manifest_align.rar - Jotti's malware scan

https://www.virustotal.com/file/6e02...is/1346962694/
crossfire_PH_unpacked_6-9-12.rar - Jotti's malware scan
crossfire_PH_unpacked_6-9-12_mpgh.net.rar1.8 MB · 653 downloads Scanning…
CShell_PH_unpacked_6-9-12_reloc_manifest_align_mpgh.net.rar2.6 MB · 508 downloads Scanning…
how can i fix the bugtrap.dll on crossfire_PH_unpacked? reply pls. thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

@giniyat101
@giniyat101 thank you so much. I've been waiting for this for you to release it here.
Thanks......
thanks a lot
Help OllyDbg I have error When I open Crossfire.exe in ollydbg i get error..

unable to start file"

why help plss
THANKS!!!...




AFTER I DOWNLOAD IT..






I DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO IT.. HAHA
request...next time release addies for cfph
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?