[RELEASE] FULL WORKING INJECTOR SOURCE CODE

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
[RELEASE] FULL WORKING INJECTOR SOURCE CODE
First, Download Visual Basic 2008.
Then Add These items
1 Timer
6 buttons
3 labels
1 checkbox
1 Listbox
And 1 Textbox << Name this item ProcessName or it will give errors

DO NOT TOUCH ANY OF THE CODING ABOVE FORM1_LOAD OR ELSE YOU'LL FAIL INJECTION

Copy and paste the source code below. (Yes, Copy and paste this awesome release) << This is the source coding for my own

[php]
Public Class Form1

Private TargetProcessHandle As Integer
Private pfnStartAddr As Integer
Private TargetBufferSize As Integer

Public Const PROCESS_VM_READ = &H10
Public Const TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS = &H2
Public Const MEM_COMMIT = 4096
Public Const PAGE_READWRITE = 4
Public Const PROCESS_CREATE_THREAD = (&H2)
Public Const PROCESS_VM_OPERATION = (&H8)
Public Const PROCESS_VM_WRITE = (&H20)

Public Declare Function ReadProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" ( _
ByVal hProcess As Integer, _
ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, _
ByVal lpBuffer As String, _
ByVal nSize As Integer, _
ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer

Public Declare Function LoadLibrary Lib "kernel32" Alias "LoadLibraryA" ( _
ByVal lpLibFileName As String) As Integer

Public Declare Function VirtualAllocEx Lib "kernel32" ( _
ByVal hProcess As Integer, _
ByVal lpAddress As Integer, _
ByVal dwSize As Integer, _
ByVal flAllocationType As Integer, _
ByVal flProtect As Integer) As Integer

Public Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" ( _
ByVal hProcess As Integer, _
ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, _
ByVal lpBuffer As String, _
ByVal nSize As Integer, _
ByRef lpNumberOfBytesWritten As Integer) As Integer

Dim injector1 As String = "flameswor10 made this injector. If you see this, then the Coder is a noob C+Per. Flame him as hard as you can."

Public Declare Function GetProcAddress Lib "kernel32" ( _
ByVal hModule As Integer, ByVal lpProcName As String) As Integer

Private Declare Function GetModuleHandle Lib "Kernel32" Alias "GetModuleHandleA" ( _
ByVal lpModuleName As String) As Integer

Public Declare Function CreateRemoteThread Lib "kernel32" ( _
ByVal hProcess As Integer, _
ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, _
ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, _
ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, _
ByVal lpParameter As Integer, _
ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, _
ByRef lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer

Public Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" ( _
ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, _
ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, _
ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer

Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias "FindWindowA" ( _
ByVal lpClassName As String, _
ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Integer

Private Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" Alias "CloseHandleA" ( _
ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer

Private Sub Inject(ByVal pszLibFileRemote As String)
Timer1.Stop()
Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(ProcessName.Text)
TargetProcessHandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_CREATE_THREAD Or PROCESS_VM_OPERATION Or PROCESS_VM_WRITE, False, TargetProcess(0).Id)
Dim I As Integer
pszLibFileRemote = ListBox1.Items.Item(I)
pfnStartAddr = GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle("Kernel32"), "LoadLibraryA")
Dim Rtn As Integer
Dim LoadLibParamAdr As Integer
LoadLibParamAdr = VirtualAllocEx(TargetProcessHandle, 0, TargetBufferSize, MEM_COMMIT, PAGE_READWRITE)
Rtn = WriteProcessMemory(TargetProcessHandle, LoadLibParamAdr, pszLibFileRemote, TargetBufferSize, 0)
CreateRemoteThread(TargetProcessHandle, 0, 0, pfnStartAddr, LoadLibParamAdr, 0, 0)
CloseHandle(TargetProcessHandle)
If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
MsgBox(injector1)
Me.Close()
Else
MsgBox(injector1)
Button1.Enabled = True
Button4.Enabled = True
Button3.Enabled = True
Button2.Enabled = True
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("ProcessName.text")
If TargetProcess.Length = 0 Then
Me.Label3.Text = ("Waiting for " & ProcessName.Text & ".exe")
Me.Label2.Text = ("Ready to Inject")
Else
Timer1.Stop()
Me.Label3.Text = ("Injected to" & ProcessName.Text & ".exe")
Me.Label2.Text = ("Injection Succesfull")
For Each hack In ListBox1.Items
Call Inject(hack.ToString)
Next
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Button1.Enabled = False
Button4.Enabled = False
Button3.Enabled = False
Button2.Enabled = False
Timer1****terval = 50
Timer1.Start()
MsgBox("Ready to Inject")
End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Button1.Text = "Auto Inject"
Button5.Text = "Manual Inject"
Button6.Text = "Save Settings"
Button4.Text = "Clear Listbox"
Button3.Text = "Remove dll"
Button2.Text = "Add DLL"
Me.Label1.Text = ("Please Enter Process Name without .exe")
Me.Label3.Text = ("Welcome to my injector")
Me.Label2.Text = ("Please Choose a dll file")
Dim fileReader As System.IO.StreamReader
If IO.File.Exists(Application.StartupPath & "\settings****i") Then
fileReader = _
My.Computer.FileSystem.OpenTextFileReader(Applicat ion.StartupPath & "\settings****i")
Dim stringReader As String
stringReader = fileReader.ReadLine()
If stringReader = "Checkbox1.Checked = 1" Then
CheckBox1.Checked = True
Else
End If
Else
Dim file As New System.IO.StreamWriter(Application.StartupPath & "\settings****i")
file.WriteLine("Checkbox1.checked = 0")
file.Close()
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
Dim OpenFileDialog1 As New OpenFileDialog

OpenFileDialog1****itialDirectory = "Desktop"
OpenFileDialog1.Filter = "DLL files (*.dll)|*.dll|All files (*.*)|*.*"
OpenFileDialog1.FilterIndex = 1
OpenFileDialog1.RestoreDirectory = True
OpenFileDialog1.Multiselect = True

If OpenFileDialog1.ShowDialog() = System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then
Try
For Each i As Object In OpenFileDialog1.FileNames
ListBox1.Items.Add(i)
Next
Catch Ex As Exception
MessageBox.Show("Cannot read file from disk. Original error: " & Ex.Message)
End Try
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
ListBox1.Items.Remove(ListBox1.SelectedItem.ToStri ng)
End Sub

Private Sub Button4_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button4.Click
ListBox1.Items.Clear()
End Sub

Private Sub Button5_Click(ByVal pszLibFileRemote As String)
Timer1.Stop()
Dim TargetProcess As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName(ProcessName.Text)
TargetProcessHandle = OpenProcess(PROCESS_CREATE_THREAD Or PROCESS_VM_OPERATION Or PROCESS_VM_WRITE, False, TargetProcess(0).Id)
pfnStartAddr = GetProcAddress(GetModuleHandle("Kernel32"), "LoadLibraryA")
TargetBufferSize = 1 + Len(pszLibFileRemote)
Dim Rtn As Integer
Dim LoadLibParamAdr As Integer
LoadLibParamAdr = VirtualAllocEx(TargetProcessHandle, 0, TargetBufferSize, MEM_COMMIT, PAGE_READWRITE)
Rtn = WriteProcessMemory(TargetProcessHandle, LoadLibParamAdr, pszLibFileRemote, TargetBufferSize, 0)
CreateRemoteThread(TargetProcessHandle, 0, 0, pfnStartAddr, LoadLibParamAdr, 0, 0)
CloseHandle(TargetProcessHandle)
If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
Me.Close()
MsgBox(injector1)
Else
MsgBox(injector1)
End If
End Sub

Private Sub Button6_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button6.Click
Dim file As New System.IO.StreamWriter(Application.StartupPath & "\settings****i")
file.WriteLine("Checkbox1.Checked = " & CheckBox1.CheckState)
file.Close()
MsgBox("Settings are Saved")
End Sub
End Class
[/php]

Do not name any of these buttons as my epic coding will do it all for you..
Now place the items in an awesome place in your form and then release it. Please remember to give credits to /me

Just incase you need the button names for placing purposes
Code:
        Button1.Text = "Auto Inject"
        Button5.Text = "Manual Inject"
        Button6.Text = "Save Settings"
        Button4.Text = "Clear Listbox"
        Button3.Text = "Remove dll"
        Button2.Text = "Add DLL"
And Coders, please don't say anything bad about this source code. It works perfectly fine and all the newbies have to do is C+P to make their first injector they can be proud of.

Now remember, REMEMBER TO PRESS THANKS AND + REP ME AND GIVE CREDITS

THERE WILL BE SOME ERRORS.

RENAME Timer1****terval to timer1. interval Without spaces
and RENAME OpenFileDialog1****itialDirectory to OpenFileDialog1. initialDirectory without spaces
RENAME \settings****i" TO \settings. ini Without spaces

Credits:
Miwin for injecting base... (It's been fully customized after that though)
Me for editing to make it better
How about some credits /
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
How about some credits /
No credits required. Its from MSDN. No ?

NVM: He added it anywayz.
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
No credits required. Its from MSDN. No ?

NVM: He added it anywayz.
No, it's not from MSDN .

Okay I was testing you "C+P" friendly concept. Not true.

Error list (I fixed them, obviously, but you don't mention them in your tut)

1.
[php]
'this is what you had:'
Me.Label1.Text = ("Please Enter Process Name without ".exe"")
'this is what it SHOULD have been:'
Me.Label1.Text = ("Please Enter Process Name without '.exe'")
[/php]

2.
[php]
My.Settings.ProcessName = ProcessName.Text
[/php]

Where in your release did you say to make sure you create a string setting called processname?

3.
[php]
Dim file As New System.IO.StreamWriter(Application.StartupPath & "\settings****i")
[/php]
You didn't mention that this needs fixing

4.
[php]
My.Computer.FileSystem.OpenTextFileReader(Applicat ion.StartupPath & "\settings****i")
[/php]
Or this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


No, it's not from MSDN .
The origin is MSDN.

All sites using the same code for injection. Just an example match:


Target Process Handle
There's a few errors you don't mention in the post, see my above editted post.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


No, it's not from MSDN .

Okay I was testing you "C+P" friendly concept. Not true.

Error list (I fixed them, obviously, but you don't mention them in your tut)

1.
[php]
'this is what you had:'
Me.Label1.Text = ("Please Enter Process Name without ".exe"")
'this is what it SHOULD have been:'
Me.Label1.Text = ("Please Enter Process Name without '.exe'")
[/php]

2.
[php]
My.Settings.ProcessName = ProcessName.Text
[/php]

Where in your release did you say to make sure you create a string setting called processname?

3.
[php]
Dim file As New System.IO.StreamWriter(Application.StartupPath & "\settings****i")
[/php]
You didn't mention that this needs fixing

4.
[php]
My.Computer.FileSystem.OpenTextFileReader(Applicat ion.StartupPath & "\settings****i")
[/php]
Or this.

lol Fixed it. Now try xD ( I got rid of My.Settings.ProcessName = Processname.Text)
Look dude. I had to C+P the Injector source I finished and make a stripped down version of it. In a .txt document.. I made a few mistakes.. So what
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
lol Fixed it. Now try xD ( I got rid of My.Settings.ProcessName = Processname.Text)
Look dude. I had to C+P the Injector source I finished and make a stripped down version of it. In a .txt document.. I made a few mistakes.. So what
Dude I'm not having a go, I'm just pointing out some things you forgot to mention, so chill aiight?
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Dude I'm not having a go, I'm just pointing out some things you forgot to mention, so chill aiight?
Lol ok.. Just saying I fixed it. I got a headache
Also, To everyone else, Don't say that I C+P this from another site.. I understand that there are many sources around like this. but mine is unique (has many more features)
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Lol ok.. Just saying I fixed it. I got a headache
Also, Don't say that I C+P this from another site.. I understand that there are many sources around like this. but mine is unique (has many more features)
Did I say you CPed it? No, I just said add credits for the original injector source.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Did I say you CPed it? No, I just said add credits for the original injector source.
I meant to anyone who might read the thread.
Lol, The injecting base was made by Miwin.. I have to admit. Apart from that, I edited making it inject listboxes and many more functions and made it work just like a normal injector (Kinda like any other) Without all the "Rename to injectorname.exe shit"
1. Where are the unique functions?
2. Looks default, kinda.
3. Add screenshots or include a full project when releasing a source
To everything above by J-Deezy : -cough - splutter - "NERD" -cough- sorry, i got bronchitis ^^.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?