Thumbs upDotNetBar

PollDo you think this thread is good?
Yup Good job.0% · 0
No, Better luck next time0% · 0
GTFO!100% · 2
2 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
DotNetBar
Supp I was just thinking I should release DotNetBar to all those VB Programmers I'm pretty sure most of you already have this but probably not well here it is with some screenies and virus scans and i'm also putting down a program i'm working on and i'm just gonna tell you what I use for DotNetBar I usually use it for XBOX mod programs or PS3 mod programs soooooo yea....

SS 1:

SS 2:

VS 1: DotNetBar.rar - Jotti's malware scan

VS 2:VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

DotNetBar.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Both your scan links are broken. Get new scans and PM me the results and I'll update the thread + approve.
Thanks but released before
It's not so bad, but old and you need to put it to rar or wont work...
Thank you ISethy. Wasn't using my noodle...
@tellreded Google is your friend or use the search button
What version of dotnetbar is this?
Did not submit valid scans, thread closed and attachment removed.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?