ExclamationVISUAL_BASICSHow To Add A Custom Theme

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How To Add A Custom Theme
How To Add A Custom Theme
by FoSho


Method 1:
1. Create A New Class File. (Right Click > New > Class)
2. Copy The Theme Code.
3. Paste The Theme Code In The Class File.
4. Build > Built Solution
5. The Controls Will Be In The Tool Box!


Method 2:
1. Drag And Drop The Theme Into The Project. (Example: Theme.vb)
2. Build > Built Solution
3. Controls Will Be In The Tool Box!
Moved to the correct section.

This is quite straightforward tho ; )
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
Moved to the correct section.

This is quite straightforward tho ; )
Yeah.. Wait which section did I post this in? I thought It was in VB.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Yeah.. Wait which section did I post this in? I thought It was in VB.
And this should be on Tutorials Section in Programming with Visual Basic Tag
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post


And this should be on Tutorials Section in Programming with Visual Basic Tag
Oh, ok I hope you guys like it. Can you stick dis?
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Oh, ok I hope you guys like it. Can you stick dis?
I don't think that it's so important to sticky it..
I wonder what Brinuz thinks
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post


I don't think that it's so important to sticky it..
I wonder what Brinuz thinks
Indeed might be helpful, but not sticky worth. There's enough stickies already :x
Lol ok w.e :P This should be big help though
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Lol ok w.e :P This should be big help though
It sure is, when I first wanted to do this I searched for hours
Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post


It sure is, when I first wanted to do this I searched for hours
Lol :/ I just search for a theme, and then watch aeonhack's tut.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us