Post[RELEASE] V.B.D.T

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE] V.B.D.T
V.B.D.T

Visual Basics Design Template


Hey guys, I noticed that a lot of hacks and injector's out there looked like total shit, so I decided to solve that problem.

The reason why people don't make an effort in making their product look good is because it's a waste of time.

So, I will now be accepting V.B.D.T requests, and expect the templates to be made in around a day.


A sample of the V.B.D.T is in my sig. Note that I will also create a set of buttons and anything you desire. Also, note that the sample took me 4 minutes to make, and I will spend much more time on yours. Do not abuse this service, and I'm only doing this to help you guys out. Just PM to send a request and include your email or AIM so I can send you the finished product.
hmmm...looks kinda funny..i dunno
Quote Originally Posted by XGelite View Post
hmmm...looks kinda funny..i dunno
Lol....

Remember this was a sample that took me 4 minutes to do, just so people knew what i was talking about. And even THAT looks better than most of the vb programs in these forum
Quote Originally Posted by tibble View Post
And even THAT looks better than most of the vb programs in these forum
to true ...
The one in ur sig looks really big and akward
Honestly, I would think of a better example and sample, , Ill take windows standard over windows standard for the blind...

That looks like a Photoshop example gone wrong. ( as the white background and shadowed menu bar implies, meaning this isn't a actual form)

A Few lines of codes, one Component, You can do this, Probably a better idea ( all this is a IMO thingy)

My auto email and coupon generator


My Spammer


My AIO


IMO (in my oppinion..................)

and what do you mean by template... will you send over the form already set up, or backround color and two buttons, plus, obviously some understanding of code would be needed , picture boxes, transparency,, etc, the menu bar has a little pop, that won't .."just work" it would require some form modifications, could you provide some more information please....? and thank you
Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
*snip*
Where can I find that component?
To be honest, nextgen1's designs kick your designs ass
Post tut i want this
Add 'how to apply for a design', and give 2 examples of your best work, and I will sticky this
Gj, but for a hack it's useless unless it's a vip hack.
.........What..................?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................

(pretending to be a minion? how sad)
who cares how a program looks? if it works and its easy to use its enof
UI = User Interface, the cleaner a program is, the more user friendly it essentially is, color doesn't matter. nor does its lack of a "clean skin" but textured backgrounds and such can take away from the controls in the foreground, If you want a user to use your program two things matter , functionality and usability , so in a sense the UI does mater, atleast when it comes to color or textures.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?