[Tutorial] how to make undetected module

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Tutorial] how to make undetected module
ok lest start
first go to this site:http://txtdocuments.43i.net/module.txt

there copy paste module in to ur project by rite clicking in right upper corner
where form and project and shit is now add module now
if u done that change the keywords
chancge the words who marked with red in to something else like:ice poop shit or something u can imagine

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5814/mpgh1iw6.th.png


ImageShack - Hosting :: mpgh2py1.png


i hope its usefull for some people
why posted? because sometimes i saw a post whit: how i make u undetected module?
thats why i post if u used this please hit the thanks button

credits: to myself
Quote Originally Posted by wr194t View Post
  1. I already posted a tutorial about this: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual_...ed_module.html
  2. Your guide isn't very detailed
  3. The first screenshot is too small
  4. You haven't edited all the required stings
dude i now.. i didn't had time to make good1 but i saw som1 asking for it again so i made1 whitout looking further in this so.. it would be verry nice from dave to delete this thread..:P thx for noticing me about it
It easier to use a undetected module genarator
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
its all detected
Nice job bumping this 1 week old thread dumbass
you are doing exactly the same bitch
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
you are doing exactly the same bitch
No, I'm not genius

This was a week old before you made a post and brought it to the 1st page

When I posted, it was already on the first page

Therefore, you fail. I win
nvm i am not talking to ******s anymore cya Tom.
Quote Originally Posted by Niratsio View Post
nvm i am not talking to ******s anymore cya Tom.
Great job criticizing yourself

I win
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
Great job criticizing yourself

I win
lol...nice quick comebacks



all modules looks equal, so pb havent problems to detect any vb6 hacks, so we need a new idea...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?