[TUT]How to make a link Label

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[TUT]How to make a link Label
Here is why I made this tut:

Quote Originally Posted by iOwnage View Post
Offtopic but,
I never saw a hyperlink button in vb till now.

Mind making a tutorial for it? ;D

Edit: Using VB 2008.
Sorry for not images, since it's so easy...

All you have to do is add a link label or a button.

Then put in this code:

Code:
Process.Start("http://www.mpgh.net")
*Process.Start starts something, and the http:// means it is a internet thing.
So you could use the Process.Start for something else, like opening a game, if you want me to make a tut on that, just post here or PM me yes, make a tut, and I will see if I can make one...*

You can change where it goes, but it MUST HAVE Http:// or w/e you use, or IT WILL NOT WORK!, but to change where it goes, just change the mpgh to what ever site you have or what ever you want it to go to, then add the .net or .com, etc...

IF any problems, post here, I will try to answer then the best I can.
U made an error. I did that and i got a syntax error
You need to do

Process.Start("http://website.com")

acid_buRn
Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
U made an error. I did that and i got a syntax error
You need to do

Process.Start("http://website.com")

acid_buRn
Thanks for reminding me, I forgot about the "
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?