[TUTORIAL]How to make a advanced Beeper!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
[TUTORIAL]How to make a advanced Beeper!
Welcome!

You will need:
Visual basic
1 form
2textboxes
1 button

Skillz: None

First put 2 textboxes and 1 button to your form.

Then add this code to the button1:


Code:
Console.Beep(textbox1.text, textbox2.text)
Debug and then enter a number between 37 - 32767 in both textboxes, then press the button1.

Your Pc will make a advanced beep sound.

37 - 32767 Hertz

Want more tutorials[THANK ME]
lol this is really easy

but tnx i learned something new

PS: my code is console.beep(32767, 37) but i don't hear anything, and i try'd console.beep(37, 32767)

:S explain plox
Doesn't work for me. I tried 40, 40 and 30.000, 30.000 and 15.000, 25.000 but none of them works.

By the way, you forgot a ) in your code.
Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
Doesn't work for me. I tried 40, 40 and 30.000, 30.000 and 15.000, 25.000 but none of them works.

By the way, you forgot a ) in your code.
You got sound on?

Thanks, i missed ) Fixed
No, wait, I'm stupid I had sound off. /sarcasm

It just doesn't work for me.
maby u need a private sub?

im dunno :O

ps: this isn't a very advanced beeper xD
Quote Originally Posted by maarten551 View Post
maby u need a private sub?

im dunno :O

ps: this isn't a very advanced beeper xD
Haha just harder than beep()
My form just freezes when I put a number in and press button 1
DUDE
I AM GOING TO COMPOSE MUSIC WITH THIS
i love you
Code:
Console.Beep(100, 500)
        Console.Beep(600, 500)
        Console.Beep(1100, 500)
        Console.Beep(1600, 500)
        Console.Beep(2100, 500)
        Console.Beep(2600, 500)
        Console.Beep(3100, 500)
        Console.Beep(4100, 500)
        Console.Beep(5100, 500)
        Console.Beep(10100, 500)
        Console.Beep(11100, 500)
        Console.Beep(13100, 500)
        Console.Beep(15100, 500)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?