[TUT] Hotkeys VB 2008/2010

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[TUT] Hotkeys VB 2008/2010
Heeeeey!

Welcome to my tutorial!

You will need:
A timer

------------------------------------

First we will declare
Code:
 Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vkey As Long) As Integer

-------------------------------------
Secound we will Add a timer! And these properties :

Code:
Timer1.interval = 10, timer1.enabled = true
-------------------------------------
Third, add this code to the timer:

Code:
Dim Hotkeyss As Boolean
        Hotkeyss = GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.F10)

        If Hotkeyss = True Then
            YOUR CODE HERE
        End If
I take no creddz for this....
cool I guess but their are tons of tut's on hotkeys allready
Quote Originally Posted by stevethehacker View Post
cool I guess but their are tons of tut's on hotkeys allready
Yepp, but ppl trusting me!

And my tutorials are very easy to understand!
One has already been posted in the Staff Selected Tutorials, but I guess this is still good, just so members wont have to click many different links just to get 1 tutorial.

Good job
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
One has already been posted in the Staff Selected Tutorials, but I guess this is still good, just so members wont have to click many different links just to get 1 tutorial.

Good job
Thanks, I knew that..... But some ppl dont look there!
This is ok i guess but if u really wanna b a VB pro then try to make hotkeys using integers
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
This is ok i guess but if u really wanna b a VB pro then try to make hotkeys using integers
Can you make a tut on it?
Quote Originally Posted by [GameMaster] View Post
thanks!
Reported you for a year old bump.
User Banned (Bump_)
Title Change
Moved to Tuts
Not Closed.
Yeah, nice, i already know this...My question is...Can i use that keys inside a game like Crossfire...Becouse crossfire is blocking all user32 keystrokes..Is any alternative?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?