[Video Tuts] By Lolland [HD]

Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
[Video Tuts] By Lolland [HD]
1:

2:

3:
4:

5:

6:

7:

8 Part1:

8 Part 2:
DANG dude. Your desktop is the messiest I've ever seen!
Yeah I just did that for a bet between my friend. I almost have $50 worth of messiness
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Yeah I just did that for a bet between my friend. I almost have $50 worth of messiness
lol dude my desktop has 13 icons total, but hey not everyones a neat freak like me XD anyway good TUT
I have an XP, but my theme and etc are all Mac OS X LeopardX, with NextSmart Dock, its friggin useful, PM me for more info
Ggogogogo and find more Tutorials xD
Add a lot more, and you might get a sticky
Pixie your only a minion, right?
Can you sticky stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by Seth Skyler Backup View Post
Pixie your only a minion, right?
Can you sticky stuff?
Yes, I just can't ban
Yeah, I'm planning on make 1-2 a day.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Yeah, I'm planning on make 1-2 a day.
How much will you make??
Probably about 50... or I'm hoping.
Need any help just message me.
whats the next tut going to be on?
My desktop has about 10 icons 8-folders and 2-shortcuts.
Btw ur voice is like a kid
Nice video. Can help alot noobies.
Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?