Menu/Hack Showoff Thread!

PollBest VIP Menu every seen?
195 votes
Posts 1,156–1,170 of 1,206 · Page 78 of 81
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post


Sexy UI, Sexy Program, sexy Everything
I uploaded wrong screenshot, the first was old without ARGB, New one has ARGB and example how to sample a pixel outside of the application, but thank you for the kind words, it does come in very useful and save heaps of time when making chams
Text should be white demi :#
so sick!!! please help me get mine like this!!!!!
Here's my latest creation. I was re-creating NOOB's Aurora.

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Here's my latest creation. I was re-creating NOOB's Aurora.

dayuumm

awesome menu
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Here's my latest creation. I was re-creating NOOB's Aurora.

Cool the menu was very similar to the NOOB good work
Just a beta menu I was experimenting with.



just removed the ads to my forum

95% credit actually to XTheBuckMasterX
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post


just removed the ads to my forum

95% credit actually to XTheBuckMasterX
That looks really nice.

Good job on getting it working.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo_Backup View Post
That looks really nice.

Good job on getting it working.
all i did was GUI. BUT the GUI is 100% drawn in D3D, instead of cheating and going via sprites. i drew up on photoshop how i wanted it to look, and then i drew the rectangles and buttons and such all in D3D. so its more like 70% him, the rest me

but it fully works, you can export your findings to a text file and everything

when the project was finished the DLL came out to 11mb...that should show how long and how much code there is

message me next time your on MSN
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
all i did was GUI. BUT the GUI is 100% drawn in D3D, instead of cheating and going via sprites. i drew up on photoshop how i wanted it to look, and then i drew the rectangles and buttons and such all in D3D. so its more like 70% him, the rest me

but it fully works, you can export your findings to a text file and everything

when the project was finished the DLL came out to 11mb...that should show how long and how much code there is

message me next time your on MSN
I don't like using sprites either

And I'm always on MSN
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo_Backup View Post
I don't like using sprites either

And I'm always on MSN
don't see u on o_O
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
don't see u on o_O
He probably blocked you like you did to me
Pretty nice david.
Posts 1,156–1,170 of 1,206 · Page 78 of 81

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?