Outdated[1.5 UPDATED] | Nodus Client 9.9! | Custom Menus | Custom Binds/Aliases | Optifine

Posts 1–15 of 1,350 · Page 1 of 90
[1.5 UPDATED] | Nodus Client 9.9! | Custom Menus | Custom Binds/Aliases | Optifine
This thread has last been updated on 3/17/2013. It will continued to be updated as new updates for Nodus come!












-GUI-



-Console-



*TabGUI* -Player-



*TabGUI* -World-



*TabGUI* -Combat-




---------------------------

-Commands-



-Key Binding-
Most client are starting to add chat macros into their clients so you may be familiar with how these work. Nodus takes it a step farthur by letting you set any command to any key.

-bind [add/extra/del] [key] [command]

The first argument is adding a bind or deleting a bind (clearing a key), you can simply overwrite keys if you want to. If you want to add extra commands use the extra argument.
The second argument is the key name. By key name I mean the actual name of the key not the ID value. For example return or space.
The third argument is the command from the above list including it's arguments.

If you did everything right the command should now be bound to the key.
-Misc. Info-
When an update is available it will notify you on login.
Vanished players names are Purple.
Mob Disguise players names are Pink.
Sneaking players names are Light Red.
Friend player names are Yellow.
You won't attack your friends when using forcefield.
You won't aim at your friends when using aimbot.
When in aimbot you won't aim at friends.
Names can be visible up to 250 blocks.
Remoteview only works with people on radar.
You can connect to other servers in game or switch your texture pack.
Nodus by definition means "a problem", you mad?
 
-Changelog-

Changes:
1.5
Optifine
Random fixes

Fixed XRAY and TTF

This is still Nodus 9.9, Nodus 10 isn't done.


All credits to go Scetch for this amazing client .

----------------------------------

-Virus Scans-

VirusTotal for Nodus 1.5

Jotti for Nodus 1.5


---------------------------------------------
If you'd like this client to stay updated here, please mention @Psychotic to keep it updated. Psychotic will constantly keep the thread up to date as long as he's notified a new update is out. Feel free to VM @Psychotic, PM, or mention him on this thread to update it to the most recent version. Thanks!



Enjoy.
Nodus 1.5_mpgh.net.rar4.7 MB · 9,554 downloads Clean
YEssssssss update thank you

first?
mhm i like that!! Thank you !!
I get something that say internal server error... what do I do?
Quote Originally Posted by Peace? View Post
I get something that say internal server error... what do I do?
Try this?

is this compatable with rei's minimap and modloader?
keeps crashing

When you right click on a chest it will crash
Ya so this doesnt allow me to right click on anything. If i right click on a door, crash. right click on chest, crash. This is a great client with lots of great features. just wish it didnt crash on me. other than that this is great.
Thanks a ton Blaze. This is my favorite client and this is a huge help in hardcore survival servers (the tracers really help me)
There is now an updated version of Nodus. which is version 7.1 it fixed the right-clicking problem. It should auto-update after you install it.
/updated .


Awesome release thanks.. but on one of the servers I got jailed.. it has mcmmo plugin and some other plugins. I wasn't around anyone, no one saw me. I only had a few enabled running around my castle. Is there some kinda auto detect with mcmmo ? which commands can I run safely?

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Also when I try to left click in inventory, it acts like im holding shift or something..
Nice work dud, I'm on PVP server and raping
Posts 1–15 of 1,350 · Page 1 of 90
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?