CoolOutdatedTechnic Launcher / Tekkit NEW Cracked / 2013.06.21

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Technic Launcher / Tekkit NEW Cracked / 2013.06.21
Cracked by myself

This one doesn't even needs an existing minecraft account

Usage:

1. Type any username and password (MUST NOT LEAVE EMPTY)
2. Play!
3. Press that small button with "Thanks!" on it in the right down corner.. Please

Virus scan:

Jotti: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1371845359/
Virustotal: launcher-2.0.0-0.jar - Jotti's malware scan

Screenshot:


Download:
launcher-2.0.0-0_mpgh.net.zip2.5 MB · 9,250 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by namazso View Post
This one doesnt even need a minecraft account to work
Same version with other crack method.. A better crack method
OK jsut checking, Nice share then.
I don't play tekkit but nice share
Holy crap good job, I can't wait to play this, it sounds epic from the description on the technic platform website.
I watch let's play, it's a mod pack epic.
I Love.
Approved!
Finally someone knows how to post...
It says for me can not create java virtual machine :S
For this post if we have MinecraftHeberon?
I don't have a way to use the settings option to allocate more than 1gb on this client because it's apparently not scripted to run in a 64-bit environment? I can't get any of my mods to use more than 1gb and some of them continually crash due to this... I have a legit minecraft account, but for my lan-oriented household (due to me being the only one with a legit account) we've been hinging on using this launcher... Is there something I'm missing to make this launcher utilize my J7u25 64-bit??
How do i install it??
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?