Singleplayer

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Singleplayer
When I try to start the singleplayer the following message comes up:

"The game is currently not available. Please try again later"

I have the BO CD.

MP is working....

halp ?
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
When I try to start the singleplayer the following message comes up:

"The game is currently not available. Please try again later"

I have the BO CD.

MP is working....

halp ?
Tryed to restart steam? Hmm..
I restarted my pc and steam. Ofc I did -.-"
Steam often does this... :/
You can't do anything, it's unavailable, just wait few minutes or hours then you will be able to play, probably.

If you get this for almost 3 days: steam support
[/troll]OMG.. a Minion posting in wrong section..[/troll]

/moved to BO help
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
[/troll]OMG.. a Minion posting in wrong section..[/troll]

/moved to BO help
Hahahaha xD
try to run steam on offline mode, hope it helps
u may didnt download the single player just the multiplayer?
What region are you in?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?