Need reliable people
UPDATE 1/23/11 11:00 PM PACIFIC TIME:
I know my mouse seems to be moving, but this is a looping script
of my aimbot that is looking for specific colors (ones that are not correct)
Therefore this video shows progress, yet FAILURE
Testing for Aimbot, which is successful so far, just need the right colors!
trying to use chams along with the aimbot, maybe get some solid colors.
I need a cham that paints the players in a color, such as bright green.
I'm CALLING FOR THE HELP
OF ALL BLACKOUT HACKERS, especially QMO
if you can make a cham that paints players a solid, unique color, You shall be first to have my aimbot to pair
with the solid colors. This game has such an array of colors its unfair
Here is a small taste of what I'm compiling:
Func _a()
$var = 1
while $var = 1
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0,1024, 768, 0x3C362F ) ///////////// 0x****** is the color code I grab from AutoIT Info
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0,1024, 768, 0x444346 )
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0,1024, 768, 0x3D466B )
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0,1024, 768, 0x373E62 )
All of my code isn't C++ exactly but a script for AutoIT, a script building application. Don't criticize this piece of code, it's only an example of how my color hunting is a fail. My aimbot works perfectly, just not the colors, thus making it a useless aimbot.

As you can see, the picture below attached, called "TestPixels" shows 300x zoom looking at a red character from down the hallway. If only a cham can paint that Avatar a solid color, We'd be in store for an aimbot. There are just too many pixels to create a reliable, stable, color-coded dependent hack without some sort of additional assistance. The other picture , "WhatIneed.gif" Is basically what I'm aiming for.
Also: I don't take color codes from the screen shots, but the game itself, the picture is an example to show the
various range of color pixels. It's ridiculous.
update 1/23/11: Unfortunately, did not work well. This aimbot is based on a macro that searches for color pixels. Unfortunately, there are literally millions of pixels on this damn game, and this is the result of 8 looping bits. I've recompiled the program about 4 times with 25+ different color values, focusing intently on the blue team. The issue is the distance and how far you are to the enemy. The color values range so wildly. This color-based aimbot is sure to not work without perfect pixels from perfect distances . nick6060@gmail.com hit me up with any suggestions
I know my mouse seems to be moving, but this is a looping script
of my aimbot that is looking for specific colors (ones that are not correct)
Therefore this video shows progress, yet FAILURE
Testing for Aimbot, which is successful so far, just need the right colors!
trying to use chams along with the aimbot, maybe get some solid colors.
I need a cham that paints the players in a color, such as bright green.
I'm CALLING FOR THE HELP
OF ALL BLACKOUT HACKERS, especially QMO
if you can make a cham that paints players a solid, unique color, You shall be first to have my aimbot to pair
with the solid colors. This game has such an array of colors its unfair
Here is a small taste of what I'm compiling:
Func _a()
$var = 1
while $var = 1
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0,1024, 768, 0x3C362F ) ///////////// 0x****** is the color code I grab from AutoIT Info
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0,1024, 768, 0x444346 )
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0,1024, 768, 0x3D466B )
$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0,1024, 768, 0x373E62 )
All of my code isn't C++ exactly but a script for AutoIT, a script building application. Don't criticize this piece of code, it's only an example of how my color hunting is a fail. My aimbot works perfectly, just not the colors, thus making it a useless aimbot.
As you can see, the picture below attached, called "TestPixels" shows 300x zoom looking at a red character from down the hallway. If only a cham can paint that Avatar a solid color, We'd be in store for an aimbot. There are just too many pixels to create a reliable, stable, color-coded dependent hack without some sort of additional assistance. The other picture , "WhatIneed.gif" Is basically what I'm aiming for.
Also: I don't take color codes from the screen shots, but the game itself, the picture is an example to show the
various range of color pixels. It's ridiculous.
update 1/23/11: Unfortunately, did not work well. This aimbot is based on a macro that searches for color pixels. Unfortunately, there are literally millions of pixels on this damn game, and this is the result of 8 looping bits. I've recompiled the program about 4 times with 25+ different color values, focusing intently on the blue team. The issue is the distance and how far you are to the enemy. The color values range so wildly. This color-based aimbot is sure to not work without perfect pixels from perfect distances . nick6060@gmail.com hit me up with any suggestions


