[Making] Custom MPGH Tags

Posts 76–90 of 142 · Page 6 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
Another request , do it when you'll have time

Background Colour: This color - http://i40.tinypic.com/2qn4j1j.png
Text: MPGH [ICON] Rat
Text Colour: White
Icon URL: This - http://i40.tinypic.com/2qn4j1j.png
Swirl: (Yes/No) No

Just change Rat [Icon] Fo to MPGH [Icon] Rat, same font , same size. thanks
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to slap on MPGH on the tag though. @Ravallo @Hero Someone, am I allowed to slap it on there?
Quote Originally Posted by Vaas Montenegro View Post
@Gray

Background Colour: Black Carbon fiber
Text: Nazi
Text Colour: Red
Icon URL: (Some german soldier)
Swirl: (Yes/No) Yes


Quote Originally Posted by Electro Beat View Post
@Gray

Background Colour: same color as this http://i51.tinypic.com/16hoqwh.png
Text: black[icon]listed (is that possible if no then just blacklisted[icon] still not possible then just blacklisted)
Text Colour: White
Icon URL: find an icon matching blacklist
Swirl: Yes
I'm terribly sorry, I must've missed these posts for some unknown reason.
Either way, I'm gonna have a look at that in the morning.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post






I'm terribly sorry, I must've missed these posts for some unknown reason.
Either way, I'm gonna have a look at that in the morning.
Background Colour: White
Icon URL: This - http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ru-d5z3o9w.gifⓘ (If you cant do it as a Gif do it as an normal icon)
Text Colour: White
Text : Arial
Swirl: (Yes/No) No
Antipathy, what font do you use?
Quote Originally Posted by Gku2 View Post
Antipathy, what font do you use?
Arial. As the default tags.

Either way, I'm going to give this another go.
So, paddle up you requests.
Background Colour: 88CCFF
Text Colour: White
Text: Smurf
Icon URL: No Logo, Just the text
Swirl: No Swirl
@Antipathy
Quote Originally Posted by BoxHead1080 View Post
Background Colour: 88CCFF
Text Colour: White
Text: Smurf
Icon URL: No Logo, Just the text
Swirl: No Swirl
@Antipathy


Can you make a tag like you "Negative" tag, with my name (amrit0965) ?
@ @Gray
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post


Can you make a tag like you "Negative" tag, with my name (amrit0965) ?
@ @Gray
Any specifics, such as color?
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


Any specifics, such as color?
no specifics, just same as yours.
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post


no specifics, just same as yours.
I can't really assure you that it's going to stay on my imgur, my suggestion is to re-upload it to your own account or on another uploader.
Here it is anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post


I can't really assure you that it's going to stay on my imgur, my suggestion is to re-upload it to your own account or on another uploader.
Here it is anyway.
Thankyou very much man.
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post


Thankyou very much man.
No problem.
Background Colour: Leaf Green
Text: DRUGGIE
Text Colour: Yellow w/ Red outline
Icon URL:
Swirl: (Yes/No) Yes and No
Posts 76–90 of 142 · Page 6 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?