Requesting a Signature. [Everyone gets REPPED]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Requesting a Signature. [Everyone gets REPPED]
Make it like. Blue and Red Flame thing.. The coolest would be if the YingYang would MERGE The flames in the middle..

Well.. u can make any colour flame.. something messy XD



OR MAKE A WHOLE NEW ONE!

Text: Perfection
Quote:Fun is a serious business
Style: Linear, flamey, lightning, GLOW
Theme: ying yang
Size: 150x300 (height - lenght)
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
Hello ..... ?!
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post


Hello ..... ?!
I know XD Ty =) Already repped.. i mean.. its OK but =) ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Phantazy View Post
Thats amazing.
I'm surprised the guy doesn't like it?
Ill keep you in mine when i reach 25 'valid' post.
Goodjob
Quote Originally Posted by Gasps Its Michael Jackson View Post
Please, get a render. >.<
I dont want the render. i Want u to tune the picture or just new text PERFECTION
Fun is a serious business
Anyone else up for it?? U can make with background too!!!
Sry, I suck at GFX.
Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
Sry, I suck at GFX.
U can give it a try You get like.. Repped and thnx for 5 mins
sorry to say buddy but i think the best your gonna get is flames or name if he comes in
Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
sorry to say buddy but i think the best your gonna get is flames or name if he comes in
you just insulted flames by comparing him to me
So Fking Hard, !!!
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?