CoolOutdated[1.0.0] Single Player Commands 3.0 [INSTALLER]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[1.0.0] Single Player Commands 3.0 [INSTALLER]
Installation Instructions

Automated Installation
1. Double click the .JAR file to run it.
2. Once the installation screen is up verify that the filepath that is displayed is
pointing to where Minecraft is installed.
3. Click the Install button and the installation will start, a popup message will
appear when the installation is finished.

Backup MCJAR - Allows you to backup the Minecraft.jar at the click of a button
Backup Worlds - Allows you to backup all your worlds at a click of a button

Note: Both backup methods put the backups into, .minecraft/backups




Install video:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/u6-qH763fiY

Credits: simo_415

Jotti's Scan: SPCMOD3.rar - Jotti's malware scan
VirSCAN: SPCMOD3.rar MD5:f29bc0ea246504682f6714ec68795609 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

VERY IMPORTANT

SPCMOD3.rar568 KB · 122 downloads Scanning…
Need Screen Shots, and Credits
Vid description contains external link
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Vid description contains external link
Thats no good now is it.
Vid description only links to minecraftforum.net, approved.


Use at your own risk.
The video is minecraft beta 1.7.3, so why you using old vid eh?
I've used it for 1.8.1 Nothing else though
This doesnt work on all Minecrafts. I have 1.9 prelease and it freezes my game
Quote Originally Posted by iiSnipez View Post
This doesnt work on all Minecrafts. I have 1.9 prelease and it freezes my game
'cuz It's for Minecraft version: 1.0.0! -.-"
Im a newbie when it comes to minecraft honestly I dont really know crap about the game.
Quote Originally Posted by iiSnipez View Post
Im a newbie when it comes to minecraft honestly I dont really know crap about the game.
Well, it does say 1.0.0 in the title tho
My friend told me 1.0.0. was the latest version and I was like ._.
Works fine for me, thanks
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?