Patches Minecraft so that you can switch between texture packs of any size within the game. Updated version of xau's original patcher.
NOTE: The old patcher (1.1.12_02) does not work with 1.5_01.
Patcher for 1.3_1
2. Double-click the patcher.
3. Click Patch. You do not need to select a texture pack at this point.
4. Start the game.
5. Click Mods and Texture Packs.
6. Click Open Texture Packs folder. If nothing happens, just go to the texturepacks folder in .minecraft instead.
7. Copy all your texture packs into that folder.
8. Enjoy switching between texture packs without repatching the game!
Jotti's Malware Scanner
***Thank , not me***