The search pointer by Qmoainx
Copyright © 16/August/2011. MPGH-Qmoainx™. All rights reserved.
> first
For admin MPGH and All my friends
Thank you for supporting me, before I apologize, if there is one word in my writing, because my english is not good
it because my computer was broken
, and I created this using my friends computer 
Here I will make a pictorial tutorial on the search pointer
MISI MAYORS / MASTER MEDAL / TITTLE and much more !
> Note:
first you log in PB for the PB bugtrap. after becoming bugtrap please wait and do not close the PB.
1. Open your cheat engine. search by text nick your PB and find that there clan name.
can be viewed at the following picture 1:

2. It is address of name and I click the address of a rank for the mission mayor, than hack you can add it to the list address
and appears like follows :

and address that you can you can subtract the A8A and the result is in calc above.
3. If you have got the right result from the reduction A8A you can move the address that you subtract to the cheat engine.
then you can right-click the address you copied earlier and look for this scan address pointer as shown below.

> forward :
Maybe then you can download Files, because the file is too long if I have described here,
May be useful for colleagues MPGH LOVERS
I LOVE u all


Credit by Qmoainx™ (me)
special thanks for uncle Drache who have helped during this.
> Respect other people's work.
> If you can appreciate the work of someone else, then you will get something valuable.
> package :
* 28 Pictures
* 1 files in format of Microsoft Office 2007
> Password :
Scan Virus Online :
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Searching Pointer By qmoainx™.rar - Jotti's malware scan
> first
For admin MPGH and All my friends
Thank you for supporting me, before I apologize, if there is one word in my writing, because my english is not good
it because my computer was broken
, and I created this using my friends computer 
Here I will make a pictorial tutorial on the search pointer
MISI MAYORS / MASTER MEDAL / TITTLE and much more !
> Note:
Creative's your talent, keep looking out for your self let grow your IQ!
first you log in PB for the PB bugtrap. after becoming bugtrap please wait and do not close the PB.
1. Open your cheat engine. search by text nick your PB and find that there clan name.
can be viewed at the following picture 1:

2. It is address of name and I click the address of a rank for the mission mayor, than hack you can add it to the list address
and appears like follows :

and address that you can you can subtract the A8A and the result is in calc above.
3. If you have got the right result from the reduction A8A you can move the address that you subtract to the cheat engine.
then you can right-click the address you copied earlier and look for this scan address pointer as shown below.

> forward :
Maybe then you can download Files, because the file is too long if I have described here,
May be useful for colleagues MPGH LOVERS
I LOVE u all



Credit by Qmoainx™ (me)

special thanks for uncle Drache who have helped during this.
> Respect other people's work.
> If you can appreciate the work of someone else, then you will get something valuable.
> package :
* 28 Pictures
* 1 files in format of Microsoft Office 2007
> Password :
MPGH
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Searching Pointer By qmoainx™.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Searching Pointer By qmoainx™.rar
